What's new

Should phelp's still be starter?

LiLLaz#8

I think no cuz he's done bad the last 2 starts and i think they should give tejera another chance.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
no to Phelps, no to Tejera, no to anyone....dammit Beckett come back

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think they should let him start one more game. If he does bad he has to go back to the pen.

LiLLaz#8

I wish beckett can come back,but still bout 2-3 more weeks. :)

LiLLaz#8

I wish beckett can come back,but still bout 2-3 more weeks. :) I guess it will take even longer cuz beckett got struck in the leg by a line drive,during pitching in batting practice. :whistle

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I wish beckett can come back,but still bout 2-3 more weeks. :) I guess it will take even longer cuz beckett got struck in the leg by a line drive,during pitching in batting practice. :whistle i dont think that will play a part.... unless he is seriously hurt....and if he was, the announcers would still be talking about it

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
if tejera starts another game for this team i will hurl.

he had one good start as opposed to what? 6 crappy ones.

no thanks.

markotsay7

Should phelp's still be starter?

Technically, that means Should the still belonging to Phelps be starter?

Anyway, I said yes...at least until Beckett gets back, he's the best we've got.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nope he shouldnt start for us. I would give Tejera the start untill Beckett comes back. Tejera has struggled but sometimes has very good outings and maybe he can pitch ood for us again like last year....

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Phelps had what, a microscopic ERA for alomst all of his starts this year. Let's not forget he was facing the best line-up in baseball, too...

Phelps has aybe 2-3 starts left before Beckett is back. If he does just as bad in one or two of those (I don't think he will), then maybe it's time to start worrying. But not yet...

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tejera shouldn't be a starter... Phelps is doing pretty well.. give the guy a break...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Phelps had what, a microscopic ERA for alomst all of his starts this year. Let's not forget he was facing the best line-up in baseball, too...

Phelps has aybe 2-3 starts left before Beckett is back. If he does just as bad in one or two of those (I don't think he will), then maybe it's time to start worrying. But not yet...
how many games has Phelps started? 5?
2 good, 3 bad?

Tejera blows

and Yenta, your just being paranoid...in fact Josh is ready to be back, but no need to rush him

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Maybe Phelps has not being what Tejera was last year early on, but at least he gets the team in a position to win in most of his starts. Besides moving him to the bullpen could take away his cnfidence. Give him one more chance.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Maybe Phelps has not being what Tejera was last year early on, but at least he gets the team in a position to win in most of his starts. Besides moving him to the bullpen could take away his cnfidence. Give him one more chance.
he's going back to the bullpen in 2 weeks anyway

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yes, but he knows he has to go back when Josh comes back thats diffrent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom