What's new

Smallville

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Justice League episode is tonight. I can't wait even though I'm not a regular viewer of the show.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
What a wild ride Season 6 was. Lex's army of Kryptonite soldiers, the Justice League shows up to recruit Clark, Martian Manhunter keeps popping up ( and dropping Oreo cookies - his favorite Earth food btw)... and now the cliffhanger with Bizarro.

The finale was very good this year, although last year (Season 5) is still the one to beat. Having Clark fight General Zod without screwing up the continuity of Superman II and then being imprisoned inside the Phantom Zone was a brilliant way to end Season 5 after a season long battle with Brainiac.

Looking forward to Season 7 with the conclusion of Bizarro. Clark is almost ready to get the suit from Jor-El.

Anyone else have thoughts on this show?

What I think will happen in Season 7:
Clark will rebuild the Fortress.

Lex will have an ongoing murder trial and will not be the antagonist for much of the season.

Brainiac will make another appearance.

Justice League will make a few more appearances, maybe even coming in contact with Bizarro.

Chloe will be allright.

Lois will continue to be hot.

I thought Lionel would show his true colors and turn out to be a bad guy, but apparently thats off the table. He was firmly implanted as one of the forces of good in the S6 finale.

Clark will wear many red shirt/blue jacket and blue shirt/red jacket combinations.

Martian Manhunter will hopefully make several more appearances, in fact he will probably have a fight with Bizarro sometime early in the season and get his clock cleaned.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Spoilers for Season 7

(Season 6 Box Set out Sept. 18th)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Supergirl shows up in the Season Premiere...
Also, Lara (Superman's real mother) shows up played by Helen Slater who played Supergirl in that awful 80's flick ...

Smallville returns this Thursday, 8 PM(7 central for me), as Clark and Bizarro have a showdown.

I hope Bizarro lasts longer than Zod. Supergirl will be around about half the season, Green Arrow will make a few more appearances, not sure about the rest of the Justice League though.

Should be an awesome season.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
I expect we will also see a lot more of Martian manhunter J'onn J'onze

I cant believe I forgot about him. Oh well, I hope he gets a bigger role than sneaking around and the Bizarro wraith slapping him around, because I think it was damn good casting, especially if you can forget that he was once Jackie Chiles.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I assume the Clark/Lois storyline will finally start to unfold this season? Anyway, unlike most shows this series has gotten better with age. I think it's because as the characters aged, they were able to make the show a bit more mature with slightly darker themes.

FishFan24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Overall not a bad start to the season. This should be big with Clark Kent FINALLY starting to accept his destiny and we should see some big leaps as he prepares to take the mantle of Superman. Still not sure about the whole Supergirl thing just yet, but I'll wait and see before reserving judgement.

Not too bad :thumbup

Luckily they left what happened to Bizzaro open ended so he should return at some point.

Handled much better than the Zod storyline at the start of last season.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just happen to think it's lame that all three potential deaths at the end of last season were frauds. I would personally love to see Chloe killed off this season (or sent away). We all know Clark Kent has no friends in the know.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Actually in the comic books, Lana Lang and Pete Ross do know about Clark's secret

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Actually in the comic books, Lana Lang and Pete Ross do know about Clark's secret
?

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
In the Superboy comics from years ago, Lana lang and Pete Ross (from the early seasons) both know about Clark becoming Superman. In later storylines Lex actually tortured Lana to get her to confess what she knows because he started to suspect Clark, but Lana never revealed anything. Hope that clears up the "?"

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
In the Superboy comics from years ago, Lana lang and Pete Ross (from the early seasons) both know about Clark becoming Superman. In later storylines Lex actually tortured Lana to get her to confess what she knows because he started to suspect Clark, but Lana never revealed anything. Hope that clears up the "?"
Yes. I wonder if Pete will ever come back anyway.

So basically, Chloe is going to be offed at some point.

And did you know that Jimmy ISN'T the guy from XMen...He's his brother!!

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Yup, his brother was in Season 1 where Clark's powers got passed to another student during a lightning strike

Top Bottom