What's new

So long, y'all

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
...for a week anyway. In the morning I board a train for my trip up to Disney World. One week of sun, fun, and relaxation, staying at Pop Century this year. Flower and Garden Festival is going on, I'll get to check out the new Gran Fiesta Tour over at Mexico at Epcot, hot doga and fries over at Casey's Corner, Ride Everest 20 or 30 times in a row, heat over to Downtown Disney for Cirque du Soleil-La Nouba...I am so psyched to get up there.

Catch y'all next week.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Which decade are you staying at? I was a fan of the 50s

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
Which decade are you staying at? I was a fan of the 50s

Actually, I don't know which decade I'm staying in. I'll find out when I get there. My printout of my reservation (I book my trip online through Walt Disney Travel) didn't mention which building I'm in, so it's going to be a bit of a surprise for me. Maybe I'll get the '70s... :cool

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Awesome. Have fun.

I like your sig. Figment is my cats name.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Disney is awesome have a great time.

I've stayed overnight at Disney twice. As a kid at the Polynesian and then as an adult with my then girlfriend (now fiancee) at the Board Walk. Both were awesome and I think one of my favorite things about Disney is the resort.

I'm really hoping/trying to go there this summer again with her.

That pop century resort looks really cool.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

I've stayed overnight at Disney twice. As a kid at the Polynesian and then as an adult with my then girlfriend (now fiancee) at the Board Walk. Both were awesome and I think one of my favorite things about Disney is the resort.

That pop century resort looks really cool really insignificant from my 1000 dollar suite at the Polynesian.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm jealous. Have fun! Say hi to Mickey for me.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score

That pop century resort looks really cool really insignificant from my 1000 dollar suite at the Polynesian.
:lol :lol

Haha, the Polynesian was on Grandma's dime.

Board Walk was on her dad's dime.

I swear this summer if we go will be on mine. So, we probably won't go.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

:lol :lol

Haha, the Polynesian was on Grandma's dime.

Board Walk was on her dad's dime.

I swear this summer if we go will be on mine. So, we probably won't go.
In all honesty, you can get a great 3 or 4 day vacation for a reasonable price. There are tons of value deals that help the bottom line

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have fun, Disney is always a fun time no matter how many times you've been or how old you are.

*if the above statement does not apply to you than you are quite lame indeed*

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have fun, Disney is always a fun time no matter how many times you've been or how old you are.

*if the above statement does not apply to you than you are quite lame indeed*

Just checking in before I leave...

I'm 36, and have lost track of how many times I've been to WDW, and I always have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious time whenever I'm up at the World. It's just a really special place for me to visit.

BTW, 6 days at Pop plus a 5 day park ticket = $896, which I think is quite a good deal for me.

Thanks folks for the wishes of having fun at the World. :)

FishFan24

Muckdog
Reaction score
As I said over on the Marlins thread over on IGN, you better post tons of pics when you get back!!

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
Everest is really great. Enjoy! The Yeti looks incredible.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
I love Everest. The Yeti really does look great, huh? Only thing is I better make sure I go when I did not have such a big breakfast and have some Dramamine. Nothing happened to me, but I felt pretty bad. I'm a wuss.

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
So here I am, back home. Reentry really sucks.

Had a great time while I was up there. Pop's a pretty fun little place to stay (I was in one of the 60s buildings; look out the door and my view was of Hourglass Lake, turn the corner and I could see the top half of Spaceship Earth). I'm working on getting some pictures set up, it'll be a day or two before they're done.

And La Nouba was just flat-out amazing. If you've never seen the show, you have to get over to Downtown Disney when you're there and watch this. An incredible show.

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
How were the crowds? We were suppose to go, but people got sick .. thankfully we'd just went to Orlando last month though so it wasn't a biggie.

Top Bottom