What's new

So Many Butt Hurt brewers Fans

FishFan95

Marlin
Reaction score
Some Brewers fan on twitter posted that it was a shame that Yelich got injured playing against a "triple a team." I responded with this screenshot to poke fun at his team for losing to a "triple a team." 

image.png

This led to an onslaught of Brewers fans commenting about how I am a dumb ass and about how the Brewers just swept the Marlins as if it would hurt my feelings. When I got off the floor after laughing my ass off, I politely told them that I am glad the Marlins lost since it will lead to better draft picks for the Marlins. But it still will never take away the pain they had on June 4th or the joy that I had.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I'm confused. Thread title says Brewers fans were butt hurt but your post says that you laughed your ass off... wouldn't laughing your ass off also leave your butt hurting as well? 

slclemens

LumberKing
Reaction score
I'm confused. Thread title says Brewers fans were butt hurt but your post says that you laughed your ass off... wouldn't laughing your ass off also leave your butt hurting as well? 
No, because he would cease to have an ass. I imagine not having an ass all of a sudden would be quite painful though, in general. 

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
No, because he would cease to have an ass. I imagine not having an ass all of a sudden would be quite painful though, in general. 
Finally the important questions are being asked around here. 

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
So the moral of the story here is ?