What's new

So what do you think of Seo?

JMLinkinPark

Muckdog
Reaction score
He Impressed Me. Will be Interesting How the Marlins do the next time they see him. Same with teh Mets on when the play Willis...

Impressed me big time. I have no doubts he'd get the CG 1 hitter.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
He has a tricky wind-up the marlins never figured him out. He also trows lots of strikes.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
very impressed

DW has some ROY company in him and Wiggington

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I guess those guys at mutts site had good reason in saying Seo could win the ROY over Willis.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Forget ROY, if the Mets keep him, he is a pest to the Fish for years to come.

:boxed
This is a blackeye for the NL East, but he will both help and hurt us when he faces the Bravos and Pillies!

Hopefully we can figure him out before everyone else. We'll see him next week. Lets hope no one figures out Willis.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I wish the marlins could have gotten him in a trade or something.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Willis is way much better than Seo. He did not get injured and was able to last the full nine. Would Seo have to miss games because of the split middle-finger nail? I can't imagine writing, let alone throwing with a split nail like that unless they take it out. Will he be out a la Sammy?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lets hope no one figures out Willis.
If nobody figured him out in HS, and then no one could in the MInors, why would they figure him out now?

The answer, they won't! If nobody has picked-up on this motion yet, than nothing is going to change now...

I wish the marlins could have gotten him in a trade or something.

Well, there's been talk about sending Castillo to the Mutts... After the FO has actually seen him pitch now, they might want to make him our centerpiece in a deal... Makes somewhat sense...

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lets hope no one figures out Willis.
If nobody figured him out in HS, and then no one could in the MInors, why would they figure him out now?
they could figure him out remeber this is the Bigs everyone up here is an expert.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
That would be nice, if we got Seo for Castillo, it's the first Castillo trade rumor that actually would make some sense. :mischief2

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I see a better chance of the Fish getting a new ballpark donated by Wayne Huizinga before that trade. It is too lopsided for the Fish. Castillo is a free agent after this year.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
So? It's not like the Mutts can't afford to re-sign him. And he has always been good friends with Cliffy...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
the Mets wont give up Seo.....

come on guys, get ahold of yourselves

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
the Mets wont give up Seo.....

come on guys, get ahold of yourselves
yea, i know..it would be nice to have him in the rotation though :rolleyes:

But we still got D-DUB!!!

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
That would be nice, if we got Seo for Castillo, it's the first Castillo trade rumor that actually would make some sense. :mischief2
they dont need Castillo ? they have Alomar they rather have Lee than Castillo they need a 1B not a 2B

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alomar is washed up... but I agree about DLee

Top Bottom