What's new

South Florida Players being naughty

MrAndMrsFish

Mr. Minor League
Reaction score
Miami Heat forward James Posey was arrested in Miami Beach on Monday morning for DUI and driving with a suspended liscense.

While a lil bit more south, Panthers' goalie Ed Belfour and W Ville Peloten were both arrested after being asked to leave Nikki Beach Club. Belfour is being charged with batter of an officer (after being tasered) and Peloten was being charged with disorderly conduct.

Great way to wake up being a South Florida Sports Fan.

Source: Any news channel you want on TV or radio

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone making millions of dollars a year can't get someone to drive him around.

Its been said hundreds of times, but man, how hardheaded can you be?

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone making millions of dollars a year can't get someone to drive him around.

Its been said hundreds of times, but man, how hardheaded can you be?
It blows my mind :banghead

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
What is with Belfour? First he kills Alex Auld for the season, and now he gets tasered? Doesn't seem like very Canadian behavior.

Floridalion

Muckdog
Reaction score
That reminds me to add something to my list of things I have never accomplished:

1. Win the Lotto
2. Run a 4.2 40yd. dash
3. Try out for a SP slot with the Nats
4. Get hammered in the early hours of Monday morning and while gettng arrested make an a** out of myself.

Thanks Eddie for the great idea :rolleyes:

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Belfour has always been a scumbag off the ice. Not surprised.

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can't imagine getting tasered..uck
I took this video at a law enforcement expo I went to last year for work. They had a taser booth setup across from ours. They were letting people get tazed for a free shirt. Let's just say I wouldn't go near it, but it was fun to see people's reactions.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
They were letting people get tazed for a free shirt. Wow. That is an intelligence test. :lol

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
Belfour got tased. LOL.

You have to be a REAL a-hole to get tased.

buccanes

Muckdog
Reaction score
What is with Belfour? First he kills Alex Auld for the season, and now he gets tasered? Doesn't seem like very Canadian behavior.

you kidding? im surprised it took belfour this long to get tasered or at least into some trouble

The Fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hmmm....Posey says he wasn't even driving. This is something we will have to wait for further information on I guess.

"Please know that I was neither intoxicated nor was I driving at the time," Posey said. "However, out of respect to the police, and to the legal process which must follow, it would be inappropriate for me to comment further at this moment."

Robert Hite, formerly of the Heat now, also had an incident this year where he missed a game and was ultimately cut after being arrested and detained for a DUI in which he blew clearly under the legal limit. He is now thinking about a civil suit.

It was the second DUI arrest involving a Heat player in Miami Beach this season. Rookie Robert Hite was charged in January, but that was later dropped when tests showed Hite's blood alcohol level well within legal limits.

The Heat decided after the arrest Hite should take some time away from the team, and ultimately released him. He is playing in South Dakota with an NBA Development League club.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
I took this video at a law enforcement expo I went to last year for work. They had a taser booth setup across from ours. They were letting people get tazed for a free shirt. Let's just say I wouldn't go near it, but it was fun to see people's reactions.

For a free shirt??? The bid for the right to taser me would have to start at $1,000 for me to even consider it!

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
link to pic

I am so afraid of Eddie
He is one scary dude Damn!

this is how it's been for the Heat this year...How can you get a DUI when you are neither driving nor drinking?

Top Bottom