What's new

SP for CF and C

jdcane98

Muckdog
Reaction score
Is there any chance we move some pitching prospects for a real CF and a catcher prospect? With 7 guys who can start on the 40 man and 5 #1 picks in AA, we have to have someone who we can move for a young catcher at least. I realize TB wants too much for Baldelli, but, at least find us a catcher of the future. Hammer didn't cut it and Treanor won't cut it. Olivo is aging and getting expensive (in Marlins terms)... just wondering who thinks one of these pitchers is worth a catcher prospect.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
Is there any chance we move some pitching prospects for a real CF and a catcher prospect? With 7 guys who can start on the 40 man and 5 #1 picks in AA, we have to have someone who we can move for a young catcher at least. I realize TB wants too much for Baldelli, but, at least find us a catcher of the future. Hammer didn't cut it and Treanor won't cut it. Olivo is aging and getting expensive (in Marlins terms)... just wondering who thinks one of these pitchers is worth a catcher prospect.
No starters are likely to be traded til maybe end of ST

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
I consider Brett Hayes a "real" catcher prospect. He will be a starter one day at the MLB level.

Top Bottom