What's new

Spring Training games

QbanCastillo

Muckdog
VIP
Reaction score

Found these. Can't wait for the season to start.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
The white uniforms do look good, but the blue/red really get lost between the black and white.

Love how the blues pop.

And the fish logo on the hat really pops when the blue is thicker (vs. the trim on the unis)

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Keep this goin', friends. Nice work! ❤

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Fun fact - I went to high school with Michael Taylor (and several other guys that play/have played in the MLB.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Fun fact - I went to high school with Michael Taylor (and several other guys that play/have played in the MLB.
Fun fact - I went to high school a guy name Michael and a guy named Taylor (and several other guys that watched MLB. 

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Fun fact - I went to high school a guy name Michael and a guy named Taylor (and several other guys that watched MLB. 
Woah!  cool!  haha.

Yeah, I just saw his picture as the starting point of that Washington video, so figured I'd throw it out there.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
The only big name I graduated high school with was QB Kerry Collins... although a friend of mine went into making commercials... best known as Chad (on the right) in these ads (always aired on Sports Center)

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
What can I say?  If I'm going to do something, I give it full effort!

---

But yeah, no huge names, but aside from Taylor, Matt den Dekker (Mets, briefly Marlins), Kevin Chapman (Astros), Luke Jackson (Atlanta) were all guys that bracketed me within a year or two (den Dekker and Chapman were a year or two older, Chapman and Jackson a year or two younger).

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Darnell Sweeney was a year ahead of me at my high school, but he transferred in his junior or senior year. Had an amazing glove in high school.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Darnell Sweeney was a year ahead of me at my high school, but he transferred in his junior or senior year. Had an amazing glove in high school.
Cool story bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom