Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
When do we admit we won the trade?

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Damn, so frustrating. This always sucks for us. Who do you think Donnie will start in right? I'm guessing Dietrich but anyone think he actually gives Ichiro the bulk of the starts?

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Damn, so frustrating. This always sucks for us. Who do you think Donnie will start in right? I'm guessing Dietrich but anyone think he actually gives Ichiro the bulk of the starts?
Oh ... oh buddy. I have some news for you. You may want to sit down.

We're actually starting Hermida.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
When do we admit we won the trade?
I thought they won it or at least did as well as they realistically could have done even back then and that's not even considering that Stanton might be injured every year after that. That would be icing on the cake on our side even though I can't wish injuries on G.

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Some people just get hurt a lot. My brother is one of those. Always gets hurt - whether playing sports or random situation where he'll trip and hurt something.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
"The Yanks felt like they had undressed frenemy Derek Jeter, then the new Marlins owner. Except even with Jorge Guzman just 16th in Fangraphs’ ranking of Marlins prospects and Jose Devers 27th, this still stands as by far the best move of the Jeter administration because they so badly wanted Stanton off the books and he has spent so much time in New York breaking down. "

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
I love it we won the trade.

Top Bottom