Reaction score
Post your favorite Starbucks drink.

I love....

Grande, Non-Fat, 3 Splenda, Chai Tea Latte

Yummy!

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
frapicninos and teas only for me. i will pick up a villina bean frap occasionally from there. their coffee stinks, way too strong for my taste, but then again, i don't drink much coffee.

Izzie

Muckdog
Reaction score
marble mocha machiato or white mocha frap.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll take a black coffee from my own coffee maker and save the 5 dollars.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
caramel frap. i buy it and run the hell out of there to get away from
the annoying poser kids.

MarlinatPenn

Muckdog
Reaction score
medium coffee.

(I don't know all the lingo. Guy at the counter looks at me weird, but it's kinda fun now, watching their reactions, lol)

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
medium coffee.

(I don't know all the lingo. Guy at the counter looks at me weird, but it's kinda fun now, watching their reactions, lol)

Izzie

Muckdog
Reaction score

of course someone had to make the OMGTOOEXPENSIVE remark. seriously, it's a misconception. if you get regular coffee there, it's only like a dollar something which is the same as at a gas station. it's just that all the fancy stuff (lattes, frappucinos, etc.) are a couple more dollars. even if you get the largest size of a frappucino, it doesn't even come out to 5 bucks.

catchoftheday

Muckdog
Reaction score
frapicninos and teas only for me. i will pick up a villina bean frap occasionally from there. their coffee stinks, way too strong for my taste, but then again, i don't drink much coffee.

what?

they dont even put a full OZ of coffee in their drinks ... and that .75 OZ is weak to begin with

double shot non-fat latte here

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score

of course someone had to make the OMGTOOEXPENSIVE remark. seriously, it's a misconception. if you get regular coffee there, it's only like a dollar something which is the same as at a gas station. it's just that all the fancy stuff (lattes, frappucinos, etc.) are a couple more dollars. even if you get the largest size of a frappucino, it doesn't even come out to 5 bucks.

I supervised a Starbucks for 3 years, it's not a misconception, thanks. I know how the industry works and I know it's full of crap.

JJ24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mocha Frap, but I'm pretty sure i don't even like the mocha frap i just like the whip cream. Pomegranate Ice-tea frap is really good but i feel gay walking out of Starbucks by myself with a purple drink. When it comes to regular coffee Dunkin Donuts is the best.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
White Chocolate Mocha.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
I used to be hooked on White Chocolate Mocha, but now it's Chai Tea Latte.

Top Bottom