What's new

Sunday Round Up: Jesus Delgado off DL

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Justin Miller continues his dominance out of the pen, saving his 5th game in a 2-1 Topes win
  • Robert Andino: 0/4 k
  • Reggie Abercrombie: 3/3 r 2b bb 4sb... in what was a problem last season, Reggie has now stolen 13 bases and hasn't been caught
  • Chad Hermansen: 2/3 r 2b rbi bb
  • Val Pascucci: 0/4 2k
  • Chris George: (W, 2-2) 6ip 3h 1r(0er) 3bb 5k
  • Chris Young: 1 perfect inning
  • Ross Wolf: 1 perfect inning
  • Justin Miller: (S,5) 1ip 1h 0r bb 2k
Jesus Delgado returns from the DL but is all over the place as the Mudcats lose 4-3 to Jacksonville
  • Dante Brinkley: 1/4 2b 2rbi 2k sb(9)
  • Lee Mitchell: 2/4 r k
  • Grant Psomas: 1/3 bb sb(4)
  • Brett Carroll: 1/4 r k
  • Jai Miller: 0/2 r 2bb 2k
  • Jesus Delgado: (L, 2-2) 4ip 5h 3r(3er) 4bb 2k
  • Harvey Garcia: 1ip 1h 0r bb 0k
  • Jarrett Santos: 2ip 3h 1r(0er) 0bb k
  • Craig Molldre: 1ip 1h 0r 0bb k
  • Blake McGinley: 1ip 1h 0r 0bb k
Jupiter loses a rain shortened game to Lakeland, 5-4
  • Trent D'Antonio: 1/3 r rbi bb po
  • Gaby Sanchez: 0/3 r
  • Brad McCann: 1/3 rbi 2k
  • Kris Harvey: 0/1 bb k
  • JT Restko: 2/2 2b rbi
  • Ryan Tucker: (L, 2-2) 4.2ip 6h 5r(2er) 3bb 6k 2hr
  • Travis Talbott: 1ip 1h 0r 0bb k
Spike McDougal drives in Chris Hatcher with the game winning single in the bottom of the 9th for a 2-1 Grasshoppers victory
  • John Raynor: 0/3 bb 2k po
  • Chris Coghlan: 2/4 sb(7)
  • Chris Hatcher: 0/1 r 3bb k
  • Daniel Garcia: 1/3 r hr(5) rbi 2k
  • Scott Cousins: 0/4 k
  • Spike McDougal: 1/4 rbi k
  • Greg Burns: 0/3 k
  • Graham Taylor: 7ip 4h 1r(1er) 0bb 5k
  • Chris Leroux: 1.1ip 3h 0r bb 0k
  • Blake Jones: (W, 2-0) .2ip 0h 0r 0bb k

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Man Graham Taylor has been unbelievable. He now has only 1 walk in 45IP. He is not giving up a lot of hits either, his WHIP is way below 1 and he is striking out almost 1 an inning. He turns 23 this month, wonder if we move him up anytime soon.

Ryan Tucker is really struggling this season, wonder if we consider a move to the bullpen for him.

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
Was at the Jupiter game today and Restko had GR 2B that was originally ruled a HR. Tigers mgr was all over the home plate ump and the base ump had to help on the call. West pitched fair needing about 30 pitches to get through the first, settled down for a few and then the defense including West couldn't make an out at 1b with 2 outs. West made a couple of mistakes that were hit a long way. His velocity was incredible as his first pitch was 98mph and even a breaking pitch or two average 95+mph throughout the first inning. The Tigers first batter was showing bunt, I can think of at least a million things I would rather do than bunt a 98 mph fastball. :blink:

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Was at the Jupiter game today and Restko had GR 2B that was originally ruled a HR. Tigers mgr was all over the home plate ump and the base ump had to help on the call. West pitched fair needing about 30 pitches to get through the first, settled down for a few and then the defense including West couldn't make an out at 1b with 2 outs. West made a couple of mistakes that were hit a long way. His velocity was incredible as his first pitch was 98mph and even a breaking pitch or two average 95+mph throughout the first inning. The Tigers first batter was showing bunt, I can think of at least a million things I would rather do than bunt a 98 mph fastball. :blink:

I'm assuming you mean Tucker and not West(how's he doing BTW? any idea ramp?). What kind of breaking pitches was he throwing? Still just a slider?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

I'm assuming you mean Tucker and not West(how's he doing BTW? any idea ramp?). What kind of breaking pitches was he throwing? Still just a slider?
West has been seen fishing alot. So I guess that's good?

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
Coghlan is 7 SB and 0 CS

Is it just smart base running or does he have that type of speed? I see he is hitting 260s but has a nice OBP and OPS (mid 800s). Nice to see he got his first two HRs.

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
My bad you are correct-Tucker. West was the only one of the five first rounders not there, Sinkbeil made up for that though.

Top Bottom