What's new

Tampa Bay Devil Rays running blooper?

XxFactorxX

Muckdog
Reaction score
Did you see Tampa Bay baserunning yesterday? Crawford ran all the way to third forcing the guy on 3rd to go home who was tagged out, and to make things worse, Crawford ran back to 2nd base on the run down and he himself was thrown out too. This is in the top of the 9th inning with no outs. All the sudden there are 2 outs and next thing you know, inning is over. Bottom of the 9th, Morneau hits a Jack for the Twins and the Twins take the game. Pretty crazy.

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Bottom of the 9th, Monroe hits a Jack for the Twins and the Twins take the game. Pretty crazy.
Wrong team, Morneau ...
But they helped my fantasy baseball for sure, I have Nathan too.

XxFactorxX

Muckdog
Reaction score
Bottom of the 9th, Monroe hits a Jack for the Twins and the Twins take the game. Pretty crazy.
Wrong team, Morneau ...
But they helped my fantasy baseball for sure, I have Nathan too.

Good call with the typo, sorry about that. Yeah I have Nathan in one of my leagues too so that was nice, but still the D-Rays could have won this game.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
The DRays have a lot of young talent and are an exciting team to watch.

they've had alot of young talent since 1998

Real_Teal

Muckdog
Reaction score
The DRays have a lot of young talent and are an exciting team to watch.

they've had alot of young talent since 1998

They consistently underachieve and continue to disappoint what little fanbase they have. Yes, they bring it all to the table when they play the Yankees and Redsox; however, it's games against teams like the Royals and Rangers they blow when they should win. Once again they will most likely finish last in their division with a goal of not to lose 100+ games. :thumbdown

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score
If they Devil Rays would invest in even mediocre relievers they would see their win percentage climb tremendously. They just don't put much of an effort forth.

Top Bottom