What's new

Tampa or Miami?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I gotta go with Miami... They have done nothing but gain players, while Tampa has lost not many but a few, and only one key guy, the SB MVP (w/e his name is).

Little fact: Miami will have 8 starters on Defense that have been to the Pro Bowl if the get Sammy Knight...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
If miami gets Sammy Knight the oppossition will be terrified to trow the ball.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I, speaking as a QB, already am with Surtain (Sur-TAN) and Madison covering my WR...

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wasn't Warren Sapp one of the original "Fat Boys?"

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not even close. WC this shows your bias to Miami.

Tampa Bay won a Super Bowl with this defense. They allowed way less yards then the Dolphins.

And well Super Bowl MVP DB's have usually failed, Admin Brown is living proof!

Yes Miami is good. But look where a team of Pro Bowlers gets the Redskins every year! No doubt the Fins are good. But until they have a ring to show for it they can't be compared to Tampa. Tampa last year in my mind has the best defense ever. They SHUT DOWN Favre. Not a lot of teams can brag about that. But Tampa SHUT DOWN Favre.

Favre had his way in 2 1/2 quarters against Miami's D. And well Tampa was just shut down. They still have Sapp, Barber, Brooks, Kelly, and all of the other KEY COGS on their Defense. Their is no competition between these 2 defenses. Tampa easily.

What a stupid thread to put up! This WHOLE FORUM is Dolphin fans! Of course the Dolphins will win this poll! :rolleyes:

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
BS!

Bucs D >>>>>>>>>>> Dolphins D

Shutup, im not saying that cuz im a bucs fan!

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Miami has to win this RIGHT NOW at least, while they aren't on the field...

Miami has just way too much starting talent and amazing depth (except for LB). The Bucs have an amazing D, but Miami COULD be acually be that much more amazing.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Miami has to win this RIGHT NOW at least, while they aren't on the field...

Miami has just way too much starting talent and amazing depth (except for LB). The Bucs have an amazing D, but Miami COULD be acually be that much more amazing.
I agree not just because I'm a Dolphins fan.The Miami Dolphins on paper are the most talented team in the NFL ..I'll still give edge to the Bucs because they prove to be the best defense by carrying the Bucs to the superbowl but The Dolphins should have the best Defense next year.

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
MOST TALENTED TEAM IN THE NFL???

That there shows your full of crap! The best team in the NFL is the Bucs!
And I'm a Packers fan! The Packers, Eagles, Raiders, Bucs, Titans, Steelers, Falcons, & 49ers are all better teams then Miami! ALL OF THEM! You have NO OFFENSE outside of Ricky Williams. Sure you might if Griese comes and plays like he did 3 years ago (I doubt it though as far as him being good again)

This poll is so biased and corrupt. Its like going to Green Bay and asking who does everyone like more....Ray Rhodes or Vince Lombardi?! :angry

Of course all of you Dolphin fans will say the Fins are better. But the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL??? Dude you got problems! You guys didn't even make the playoffs!

You guys aren't even the best team on paper! The Redskins, Raiders, Vikings, and Bucs are! And look what being paper champions gets the Redskins every year! :rolleyes: :angry

Top Bottom