What's new

The Bad News Bears Have Settled Into The Bullpen

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
Arpenschplat said:
Mattingly's inaugural terrible move with the Marlins was taking Koehler out when he did.
It was in that he brought in Narveson, who is far worse than anyone on the roster. But his real mistake was letting Koehler into the seventh at all. He was showing signs of being tired in the sixth and had already been through the order too many times. That being said, I don't trust anyone in the bullpen, so I don't know what he should have done. Maybe throw Conley in since his start was so short? I don't know, ugh...fuck this bullpen so much.

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
If I get sued for copyright infringement, then there will be a lawsuit against me for copyright infringement. 
You should take Admin for serious. I hear he knows a thing or two about copyright infringement....,,,

im so sorry....

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
ok paypal link will post when bad news bear name will cost you all 5.00 dont use that word untill we lose 5 in row that new rule

ok paypal link will post when bad news bear name will cost you all 5.00 dont use that word untill we lose 5 in row that new rule
Damn who died and put you in charge?!  You were like 40th in the line of succession here 

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
miamibaseball has been more like a troll this season. Like he's doing this on purpose.

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Loria,pls. don't tell me that you really want to win major league games with minor league pen,pls..

Top Bottom