What's new

The Color Orange

TimeWrecker

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's on the 10th Anniversary logo, and all of the giveaways, along with the webpage, and graphics. You've gotta guess the jerseys are next. Orange is in, and teal is out.

Personally, I'm against it. I just don't think it fits the teams color scheme.

What do you think?

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
We should stop trying to be the Hurricanes or Dolphins. The organization needs to embrace teal. Teal, black, and white. Leave orange out of this.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hate it. Always have.

And those new bright neon orange and white costumes the Mermaids have now are hideous.

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
orange makes me puke (see mets).

keep the teal and stop trying to be the dolphins. orange is too prevalent in this state as it is (buildings, sports teams, etc.)

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great if all the fans wear all teal as a form of protest? *dreams*

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
the little bit of orange we have is fine, it doesn't bother me. Although, I don't want to see them go to an all orange jersey, like the O's spring training jersey.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hate the orange. I don't mind alittle bit here and there but sometime in the near future our jerseys are going to be orange :barf .

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
Its really not a huge deal. Weve been fretting for a few years that they would add an orange alternate jersey, but that hasnt happened. The presence of orange on the jersey patch isnt all that much and doesnt bother me. Plus, I think it looks pretty good on the Marlins home page.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really hope we never use orange jerseys. The ones the Dolphins use are somewhat hideous.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
As long as it doesn't spread to the uniforms (yeah, I know it's on a patch) I'm fine with it.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
was orange part of the original colors? hell to the NO. so take that crap off. i hate it

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
it sucks. I'm afraid it will spread to the uniforms.

mcwkm

Muckdog
Reaction score
And those new bright neon orange and white costumes the Mermaids have now are hideous.
dont worry eventually their costumes will be to small to tell

FishFan9703

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm against all of the orange.....I would rather see the teal back. That being said, the majority of the seats at the Marlins' home stadium are Dolphins Orange, which probably encourages them to use more orange in the color scheme. But once we get a new ballpark, there is no excuse for not going back to teal.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
I hate the orange, get rid of it and start using the teal more.

FishFan24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Doesn't really bother me all that much. It shouldn't be the emphasis of the logo, but its not overly used either.

markotsay7

I actually like the orange when used in conjunction with teal, black, and gray/silver. Not as a primary color, but I do think it works and I like it.

MarlinsMY

Muckdog
Reaction score
Orange is awful. It needs to be kept just to the baseball stitching on the logo. I'd ditch the gray as well and go back to teal and black.

Top Bottom