What's new

The Future

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
What games are you most looking forward for their release?

I have tons but slimmed it down for you(I know how kind).

Some of these are on here solely based on their E3 showings but some would be here anyway

1. Geist, This is going to be an amazing game witha great Idea
2. Castlevania: Lament of Innocence the thing that stopped it from being number one is that it's 3D
3. Final Fantasy X - 2, The first ever continuation of A FF game, The PS2 Version
4. FF Crystal Chronicles, The Game Cube Version
5. Madden 2004, The new stadium builder, Owner mode, Every Assistant will be in the game even The Special teams coach and it's all authentic. It's going to be great. Also new player models. The Graphics basically stay the same but more detail goes into it not The Generic Players.
6. Everquest 2, I'm still trying to find Curt Shilling and Todd Pratt online.
7. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
8. Pac-Man
9. The Sims 2
10. NCAA Football 2004, from what I hear best in the series!

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
No Halo 2? Half-Life 2? Doom 3?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Don't like Xbox but after Half Life 2's E3 presentation I will be getting it.

Game Pro gave it #1 and Halo #2 but then slammed Xbox's presentation as a joke.

Halo does look diffrent and should be great but I'm not dieing for it.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have an Xbox and I have Halo, but I say I want Madden 2004 more. I like this type of games, where your in control. Its real nice you get to build your stadium and improve your players in Training Camp and stuff real nice.

BTW: Xbox is way better than PS2 that thing is PS2 is getting the best games but if it were the same game on XBOX, no doubt PS2's graphics would look like a joke next to the graphics of XBOX. PS2 is more popular thats the only place where it's better than the XBOX.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
Don't like Xbox but after Half Life 2's E3 presentation I will be getting it.

Game Pro gave it #1 and Halo #2 but then slammed Xbox's presentation as a joke.

Halo does look diffrent and should be great but I'm not dieing for it.
Really? Well that's probably why I never read gamepro. Most other websites i've read liked NIntendo's e3 showing the least. Xbox's was pretty strong with all the new Live games and Halo 2.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
No they loved The Games a majority of The Top 20 are X Box and The Top 2 are X Box but...

X Box tried to take a humor approach to this and according to Game Pro "They made it look like a bad promo for A Late Night Talkshow"

Nintendo I loved this was the best quote of E3

"Don't worry you'll never see Mario blasting hookers"

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Games I am looking forward to, in no particular order.

Geist (GC)
Halo 2 (XBOX(it's funny cause I didn't really care for the first one at all))
Soul Calibur II (GC)
Metroid Prime 2 (GC)
Shenmue III (XBOX)
Alterd Beast (PS2)
Steel Battalion (XBOX(already released, but they don't make it anymore and it has a $200 controller that is required to play))
Ninja Gaiden (XBOX)
Mario 128 (GC)
Zelda 2 (GC)
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
Splinter Cell 2 (GC)

The list is much larger, but it gives you an idea.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
BTW: Xbox is way better than PS2 that thing is PS2 is getting the best games but if it were the same game on XBOX, no doubt PS2's graphics would look like a joke next to the graphics of XBOX. PS2 is more popular thats the only place where it's better than the XBOX.
Right, whatever you say! XBox is too Big and is heavy. Ps2 is light and smaller. The only thing that XBox has is the memory it has inside..

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score

Right, whatever you say! XBox is too Big and is heavy. Ps2 is light and smaller. The only thing that XBox has is the memory it has inside..
The PS2 is the casual gamers system. It churns games out of it's a**. A lot suck. A lot are average. A few are great. And even fewer are masterpieces. It's a system that the casual gamer can easily get into. Most games are quick and a cheap thrill, but they're enough to suit the casual gamer.

The GameCube has a lot of masterpieces. However, due to the way they are designed most of the people that play them will be the hardcore gamers. If you can get past the image that the casual gamers refer to as kiddy, you won't find a better collection of first party titles out there. The only downfall is that 3rd party games often get the shaft.

The XBOX is right in between. They've got a decent balance of titles that the Hardcore gamer will love as well as titles that the casual gamer will enjoy. They may not have as many masterpieces as Nintendo, but they tend to push the envelope in terms of innovation more than the PS2.

All in all, they're all good systems each aimed at a different demographic. If you're a casual gamer, pick up a PS2. It'll suit your needs and the games are cheap. If you're a Hardcore gamer, go with the GameCube. Once you get past the kiddy image, you'll find tons more innovation and enjoyment than you will on the other systems. If you're somewhere in the middle, get an XBOX. You'll find a pleasent mix of both. Or, if you're a true hardcore gamer with the cash to spend (me) get them all. That way you won't miss out on the great titles each has to offer.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
the new Halo, new Madden, new NCAA Football

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
speaking of games....do any of the new baseball games for any system have kevin millar in them?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't think so because he can't appear in any games with The PA involved in it.

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
are you sure he's still not in the players association?!

I don't think they'd be selling kevin millar stuff so openly in boston if he weren't a part of it.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm not certain,

Was it official or knockoffs?

Top Bottom