What's new

The Inferno 3

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
First off, the intro to the show is pretty damn cool.

Ok, the show started off hot with CT punching Davis and getting kicked off. I dunno what to expect from this season, but I'm lookin forward to it.

It's also the first time I've ever seen cast members from the still-running Real World (Denver) also on the current season of the Challenge.

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ooooh, thanks for the reminder .. I missed the preview at 4:30 too ... oh well, I'll catch it tonight.
Last weeks was hiliarious, CT went off on Davis after getting kicked off .. but CT was in the wrong, good to see Derrick back though, the only guy who would have been better than CT, really. And yeah, that Denver thing is weird, they should have waited for that season to end - I was surprised to see Denver on still, and the Inferno back so soon.

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ugh mtv needs to update their online videos, they're like three episodes behind on Road Rules, not sure if they're behind with Inferno but I did catch the episodes .. lookin good! Can't wait to catch next weeks.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
The first one back in 2003 or 2004 was great. I stopped watching anything MTV put out after that.

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Supposely an hour show tonight, based on the 30 minute preview though earlier - definitely looks like a great show.

Top Bottom