What's new

The Marlin most likely to be traded before July31

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pick of the players i have listed :cool , i think there might have been some threads kind of like this, but not a poll.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
most likely?

Mike Lowell..

this is a fact

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
most likely?

Mike Lowell..

this is a fact
So you gave up on Lowell staying in the Marlins?

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I picked Mike Lowell is most likely he will traded first, hopefully the only one.

I dont think A.Gon should be on that list.

marlins02

Mike Lowell, good glove, hits well and provides power. the easiest person to trade. but he wont be the only one, castillo will be gone to sadly

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Derrek Lee also should be gone... not only because of his salary...

marlins02

Derrek Lee also should be gone... not only because of his salary...
I agree with you 100%. He's been here for 6 years already, the whole potential thing has really gotten old

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
most likely?

Mike Lowell..

this is a fact
So you gave up on Lowell staying in the Marlins? did i say that? No

i said most likely....

but i still think/hope he stays

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
The MOST LIKELY to leave FIRST is Luis Castillo. He's really our only player that's n the trading block that is expendable and replacable, plus the only FA.

marlins02

The MOST LIKELY to leave FIRST is Luis Castillo. He's really our only player that's n the trading block that is expendable and replacable, plus the only FA.
only free agent? most of the players on the team are free agents including Lowell in the sense that they dont want to pay him the money he'll probalbly get in arbitration.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
only free agent? most of the players on the team are free agents including Lowell. no.

Lowell is arbitration eligible

marlins02

i realized that after i posted, my mistake, but he is a free agent in the sense that they dont want to pay him the money he'll get in arbitration. either pay up, let him go, or trade him. the last one seems more favorable

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
i said Luis becuase if Marlins win i think they will try and keep Lowell but no matter what Luis is ganna be gone. :banghead :banghead :banghead :( :angry :confused

Rex

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hollandsworth....okay, I'm hoping more than anything.

The Marlins will discover that Banks will be able to do the job in LF. Hopefully we'll be able to find someone to take T.H. off our hands. Too bad the Yankees didn't take Todd instead of Sierra.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yup Lowell has the most chances with the cubs in need of his hitting and they need a 3rd baseman. I hope he doesnt go away but you know how our Front Office is

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think Luis is going to be the first, and honestly, the only player to go in July for us...

I think D-Lee is going to leave us in November, and I am STILL thinking Lowell is staying...

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think D-Lee is going to leave us in November
Luis and Mike will be the first to go, they are being hunted down by certain number of Teams!

JC, why did you pick November?? :unsure :

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Because we can afford him and need him to fininsh out the season, and will be traded away early in the off-season so the team he goes to can sign him to a deal they feel suitable through arbitration...

And I am telling you, Luis will be the first and only one to go during the season...

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think Luis will go.

Instead of the double threat they were hoping for, they got a firecracker in Pierre and a dud in Castillo. Juan has 28 stolen bases as opposed to Luis' 13. I see more hustle from Juan than from Luis.

If they trade away Lowell, the fans would stop coming to the park.
I agree.............

Trading Mike Lowell will make the situation go from bad to worst.On other hand signing Mike Lowell shows comitment to the people in south Florida.

Top Bottom