What's new

The Misadventures of FFIPA....

FishFanInPA

So last night after getting pounded in softball by a semi-pro team, my squad went to the local watering hole for some liquid refreshment.....The night was going smoothly and a pair of women came over to our corner and we began chatting with them. I isolated the hottie and concentrated on her...went through the typical bs of finding out where she works and then we got into my job and she's heard of me....she loves my work and all that jazz....so we shoot the breeze more and she's like we should get drinks sometime....So me being brilliant give her my email address and neglect to get her info....should be noted that she was piss drunk AND she drove home. This was the account of the events by my teammate who was there.

Two loud and sloppy chicks wandered over to our corner of the bar at about midnight, and while Merritt chased one of them off by asking, "So, do you work at the mall?" the other one actually stayed for about an hour. Forty was workin hard, but about half an hour in, she dropped the "my boyfriend is a huge Indians fan" nugget and temporarily took the wind out of his sails. But Forty rallied, worked the "I'm on the radio" angle and laid the groundwork for drinks at a later date, just in case.

Here's her pic as well:

Should be noted as well that she is in her thirties.

Thoughts?

Flamarlins3

Muckdog
Reaction score
Haha...sounds like an entertaining evening.

But an email address?! And not getting anything from her? Boooooo

My question is, she is sloppy drunk and its still light outside? (looks that way in the picture) I mean I'm not one to judge seeing as I started drinking at 3 yesterday, but damn.

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I imagine you have lots of free goodies to woo her with.

FishFanInPA

Haha...sounds like an entertaining evening.

But an email address?! And not getting anything from her? Boooooo

My question is, she is sloppy drunk and its still light outside? (looks that way in the picture) I mean I'm not one to judge seeing as I started drinking at 3 yesterday, but damn.

No....i don't know how that happened but the pic was taken about 1am...

Chances that she emails me today or tomorrow???? I've been told next to none despite the fact that she put the napkin in her purse.

MrWhite

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, I imagine you have lots of free goodies to woo her with.

Seriously lol'ing at this.

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's a huge error for a guy who is writing a handbook on dating.

Here's my take:
a) chances are she won't remember anything you talked about.
b) she drove home drunk, shows her lack of responsibility and she is endangering the lives of others.
c) she played the "fan of your work" card (not necessarily a negative).
d) she looks absolutely blasted in that picture.
e) she's in her thirties and she's running out of time to make behbies.

My advice:
bang her

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think she already wanted you to stick it in her and now that ship has sailed.

Night Phantom

I think she already wanted you to stick it in her and now that ship has sailed.
Co-sign

Then again, she had a boyfriend, so I would have steered clear.....but that's just me I guess.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know she had a boyfriend.

Yeah, thats a no no. I'd probably wind up kicking your ass if I knew you openly hit on my girlfriend.

That said, she still probably wanted you to stick it in her.

FishFanInPA

Wow....totally didn't read that sign....no email from her and it's been almost 24 hours.....I'm not thinkin positive things although i'm hopin listening to the station might jog the memory a little.

buccanes

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow....totally didn't read that sign....no email from her and it's been almost 24 hours.....I'm not thinkin positive things although i'm hopin listening to the station might jog the memory a little.

email??? no cell phone?

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
1) Don't even think about chasing women with boyfriends. It's wrong, and you don't know if they guy is some psycho or not. There are plenty of people in graveyards over stuff like that.

2) She will not e-mail you, she was drunk.

strandedx02

Muckdog
Reaction score
1) Don't even think about chasing women with boyfriends. It's wrong, and you don't know if they guy is some psycho or not. There are plenty of people in graveyards over stuff like that.

2) She will not e-mail you, she was drunk.
Yup and yup. She probably doesn't remember it at all and if she does, probably thinks she was acting stupid considering she has a boyfriend. Not to mention that said boyfriend could hunt you down. So basically bad all around.

Night Phantom

I love the reasoning for not going after a girl with a boyfriend :lol

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
If you don't know she has a boyfriend, it doesn't count.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
If you don't know she has a boyfriend, it doesn't count.

Tell that to the guy buried behind a church

FishFanInPA

Oh well....still a fun night and another addition to the handbook

Rule #1: Get a phone number from chick your hitting on
Rule #2: Hit on girls with boyfriends but be careful.

FishFanInPA

I just want more free stuff

i posted a thread recently....just look for it.

Top Bottom