What's new

The Phillies Series

Bucklin12

Muckdog
Reaction score
OH my goodness. I have goosebumps, what an amazing, fiery series.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Welcome to my world. I have had this hate for the Phillies since 2001.

yep

Atleast we got tonights game after coming so close last night.

Time to take 2 from the mets.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
these last 2 games were worth every penny for those few people in the stands. Jesus south florida, get out to the ballpark.

Gotta love the way we're fighting though.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
What a game. We were fielding our complete B squad with Lee Gardner eeking through the 10th... Our big guns did what they had to.. i dont know if we had another inning us. They came up big.. what a win!

Bucklin12

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've never like the Phillies, but after Scotty O and Utley's fun time in Game 1, and then 2 dramatic extra innings games where both managers got tossed, and Dontrelle looked like Elijah Dukes... I am just enstilled with a spirit of hatred for everything Phillies.

I've never like the Phillies, but after Scotty O and Utley's fun time in Game 1, and then 2 dramatic extra innings games where both managers got tossed, and Dontrelle looked like Elijah Dukes... I am just enstilled with a spirit of hatred for everything Phillies.

Nny

Muckdog
Reaction score
I wonder what's up with Helms. As far as I know, he never made a rocus last year and left on good terms. But he was one of the most vocal phillies during that scuffle.

Maybe some Marlins calling him a traitor or something...but wouldn't make much sense in this day-in-age of free agency.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
this is bringing me back to 2004 when we totally had their number and i remember
Alex Gonzalez getting into a fight with their catcher. Totally awesome! But of
course the only game they lost in this series was the one I went to.

HungryFish06

Muckdog
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of getting poker here in Jacksonville instead of baseball. Yay Comcast!

Bucklin12

Muckdog
Reaction score
How about Hanley striking out 3 of his first 4 AB's, then coming alive in extra innings with 2 singles, then scoring the winning run.

FishFF

Muckdog
Reaction score
How many other teams do you think give Piggy Back rides after a game winning hit? Marlin's are fun to watch.

Bucklin12

Muckdog
Reaction score
2007 Marlins / Phils Series:

5-4 Marlins (9 more to go, including 2 series in Sept.)

Cabrerafan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Did the Cabrera double hit the wall? I couldn't see the ball.

IrishHarrington

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hate the Mets because their fans are obnoxious pieces of trash whereas the Phillies i hate their team (a bunch of a-holes) peroid

Top Bottom