What's new

The Red Sox have green uniforms?

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
They usually only wear them on st patricks day during spring training.

I just won some tickets on ebay for mondays game vs toronto. 4 tickets for $49!

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score

Wow. That's gotta be a tough ticket. Good find.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

Ya you quickly learn that the best thing to do is wait until the week before on ebay to get tickets. I was looking for tickets for tonights game, but decided at the last min to go. But two weeks ago the cheapest you could find was about 100 a ticket for bleachers. I looked two days ago and they were down to 55 each.

Another trick is to walk up to the ticket window on game day and a lot of the good tickets get released. However I am not a fan of paying $95 for a baseball game.

Real_Teal

Muckdog
Reaction score
Horrible looking uniforms. I bet they make money my selling them. It seems like a lot of the fans have bought the green caps.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score

Ya you quickly learn that the best thing to do is wait until the week before on ebay to get tickets. I was looking for tickets for tonights game, but decided at the last min to go. But two weeks ago the cheapest you could find was about 100 a ticket for bleachers. I looked two days ago and they were down to 55 each.

Another trick is to walk up to the ticket window on game day and a lot of the good tickets get released. However I am not a fan of paying $95 for a baseball game.
And to think my parents used to sit in the bleachers at Fenway for 75 cents.

Real_Teal

Muckdog
Reaction score
Actually, I just learned the green uniforms is a tribute to Red Auerbach and the Celtics. That's a classy way to make money in merchandising :thumbup

Fallen Apple

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've never seen these before.
Yeah I heard that alot yeasterday but I have seen them before I actually like them.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
Actually, I just learned the green uniforms is a tribute to Red Auerbach and the Celtics. That's a classy way to make money in merchandising :thumbup
id be willing to bet, since massachusetts has the highest amount of potheads per capita...most of boston thought the red sox were dedicating 4/20

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
These are the St. Patty's Greens....I get tired of seeing them around Fort Myers during the Spring when City of Palms Park becomes Fenway South.

Top Bottom