What's new

The wearing of #42

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Sunday, whoever wants to wear 42 will be allowed to wear it.

Are too many wearing the number?

Are too few wearing the number?

Is it just about right?

Personally, I think the entire Astros, Phillies, Pirates and I forget what other team are all wearing the number is a freakin joke.

I have no problem with the Dodgers wearing it as they should. I have no problem with select players wearing it. I have a problem with teams that have zero blacks on them all wearing 42 though.

Thoughts?

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Everyone should wear 42 everyday since 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't think anybody should wear it.

Marlins Phenom

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think only the Dodgers should all wear it. And than one player from each team.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Let anyone who wants to wear it, wear it.
I'm with ya on that one

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Agreed, you can't really say ... well, only you can wear it, and you, and you ..
Its not like its going to happen often, I don't see any issues personally and don't see why anyone who wants to wear it, shouldn't be allowed to.

strandedx02

Muckdog
Reaction score
Agreed, you can't really say ... well, only you can wear it, and you, and you ..
Its not like its going to happen often, I don't see any issues personally and don't see why anyone who wants to wear it, shouldn't be allowed to.
I agree...I'd find it a little strange for MLB to tell some players they can't honor Jackie Robinson if they want to.

Top Bottom