What's new

this goes to Admin

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
when you started boards last year has the site and boards gotten popular like you expected? did you expect this much people posting on the board? or more?

in other words has the popularity of marlinsbasebal.com passed your expecations?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Boards have been around more than a year on various other message boards.

We were on different boards before for about the last 5 years. Just moved to this fresh and cool board last August. ;)
The site has been around for 10 years. You didn't know, but I figured I'd tell you.

Yes, it's really been a surprise how many members we have and how much activity is seen here on boards. The traffic to the main site and the boards is unbelievable. It's real nice to know that a lot of people are enjoying the numerous hours of work I put into the site. It makes it even more enjoyable for me.

Thanks for asking. Anything else you've been wondering?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Why do you hide in your office all day counting your money while I am put down by you the man?

I counted my money all morning. All those shiny nickels and dimes. I counted 15 of each. I am stinking rich... or just plain stinking.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I counted my money all morning. All those shiny nickels and dimes. I counted 15 of each. I am stinking rich... or just plain stinking.
2.25!

You rich bastard :shifty

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
We were on different boards before for about the last 5 years. Just moved to this fresh and cool board last August. ;)
The site has been around for 10 years. You didn't know, but I figured I'd tell you.

Yes, it's really been a surprise how many members we have and how much activity is seen here on boards. The traffic to the main site and the boards is unbelievable. It's real nice to know that a lot of people are enjoying the numerous hours of work I put into the site. It makes it even more enjoyable for me.

Thanks for asking. Anything else you've been wondering?
no i never knew that thi site had been aorund for 10 years. but when i got on my screename a while back i saw this in my favorites and i had been here a few years ago and posted it on my favorites. and i went back a few times and i eventually liked it cuz there isnt many marlins message boards here.

the flamarlins.com message board is terrible thereislike 5 posts aday.

at one time flamarlins.com had a great board that hd a lot of taffic but when they redid the site to the mlb.com format it totally changed, and i recognize a few people from there on here.

thanx for the info i was just wondering

10 years ago, the site was a one page site that was hardly updated but darnit, it was a Marlins site -- so I count it.

MarlinsBaseball.com as a domain didn't debut til 96.

The old flamarlins.com board was actually our board for a short period of time, when I took it over. I had control of the old official forum but that was for a very minimal amount of time.

The Marlins should probably just link here as their fan forum. That ain't gonna happen though.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Marlins should probably just link here as their fan forum. That ain't gonna happen though.
yea it wont .......lol

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
during the time of Admin running the official board, is when i was introduced to this site.

then when we went to the stands, yenta sent me an invite to go there, i went.

the rest is history.

now you punks have to put up with me.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
during the time of Admin running the official board, is when i was introduced to this site.

the rest is history.

now you punks have to put up with me.
i was there at te official board

and i was there at the stands but i was banned for life by paul goodman

i came here and i was banned for a short time by Admin and have then since cleaned up my posts

:D

lol

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
i remember paul goodman.

washington boy if i recall.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
i remember paul goodman.

washington boy if i recall.
yea goodman is the one that kicked me off. i remember he had a mets avatar.

thats probably why he kicked me off because i was a marlins fan.

nah i'm j/k i guess i was bad

Ah yes, and it's a good thing the official site changed to a cookie cutter design or I wouldn't have you all here possibly. :mischief

Well, I regret that decision. It's because of you I have know that, Texass! :angry

:p

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score

One of the smartest things I ever did.

Haven't regretted it for a moment, Das!

:p Glad to hear.

Neither have I.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Well, I regret that decision. It's because of you I have know that, Texass! :angry

:p
What's Your Problem?

Question

Top Bottom