Hermida
Olivo
Boone
Nolasco

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
WIN!!

Nice to see Uggla's average over .250 (.252). Wasn't he around .220?

Reaction score
His slugging and OPS are better than last year, and his OBP is about the same for anyone that is interested.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
looks good. nolasco pitches well on the road. I wish them game was televised..

DelGOT2Rings

Muckdog
Reaction score
So, still sticking with Boone 8th eh? :thumbdown

I wonder what our lineup will look like when Jacobs comes off the DL?? Far away, yes I know, but still...

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Solid lineup like mentioned before, but what about Boone batting 7th instead of Olivo?

Would that not balance things out more or not?

Out of the Past

Muckdog
Reaction score
Fredo leading off is really dumb. The last time I made a similar comment about him leading off he had the game winning hit so tonight he'll get 3 hits or something.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Solid lineup like mentioned before, but what about Boone batting 7th instead of Olivo?

I always thought that the better hitter between the 7 and 8 guy should bat 8. 8 is the toughest place to hit because you bat before the pitcher, the pitcher doesn't mind walking you and you need to be selective(which Olivo is not) Boone batting behind Olivo should allow him to see a couple more fastballs.

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score

I always thought that the better hitter between the 7 and 8 guy should bat 8. 8 is the toughest place to hit because you bat before the pitcher, the pitcher doesn't mind walking you and you need to be selective(which Olivo is not) Boone batting behind Olivo should allow him to see a couple more fastballs.

Great post...I hate Olivo in the eight hole.

:thumbup

Top Bottom