Muckdog
Reaction score
dose any one know when they go on sale? thanks :mischief2

mafatumatt

Muckdog
Reaction score
syracuse is only a day's trip to dc.

:mischief2

may have to take a visit to opening day.

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score

Syracuse area? I have family in the Oswego area.
But back to the question. I would guess if you went to the Nats home page that would say when single game tickets go on sale.

mafatumatt

Muckdog
Reaction score

But back to the question. I would guess if you went to the Nats home page that would say when single game tickets go on sale.

yeah, senior at SU. then moving to LA in May so I'll definitely catch the fish out there as well... as for opening day tix, the nationals website still didn't have a date. i tried googling as well, no luck.

we'll have to keep a lookout.

FishFanInPA

Go Cuse Go....nice to see another Orange out there....

We really should organize once they come out.

Reaction score
The guy working at the Nationals teamstore at White Flint Mall (Rockville, Maryland) said they would go on sale beginning of March (1st I think, but don't quote me on it). I still plan on calling a number or two to confirm it.

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oh man Id love to go to this game...too bad its not on the weekend

japerez86

Muckdog
Reaction score
I go to school at GTOWN and would LOVE to go to the game... my good friend Juanky wants to come up and visit to see it too! :batman

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score

yeah, senior at SU. then moving to LA in May so I'll definitely catch the fish out there as well... as for opening day tix, the nationals website still didn't have a date. i tried googling as well, no luck.

A move from Syracuse to LA. Talk about culture shock. LOL
I don't think the summers in your area can be beat. Georgous country. The Finger Lakes, following Lake Ontario around to the 1000 Islands region. Beautiful. And the people are so down to earth. We were up there in June of '05 for my niece's graduation from HS (Mexico, to be precise, stright north on I-81). And natchurally had to make the drive down to Cooperstown.
Well, good luck finding the ticket info. And good luck with the upcoming move to LA.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
well, i had my first classes this week and if its a night game, I'll be there! My professor doesn't even take attendence, so if its at night, i'm takin the train down!

edit: Quinnipiac beats out 'Cuse any day ;)

Flamarlins3

Muckdog
Reaction score
I will most definitely be there...no Monday classes so should make for a quality day trip

And I agree should get a group outing going

I couldn't find anything on the web site

mafatumatt

Muckdog
Reaction score

A move from Syracuse to LA. Talk about culture shock. LOL
I don't think the summers in your area can be beat. Georgous country. The Finger Lakes, following Lake Ontario around to the 1000 Islands region. Beautiful. And the people are so down to earth. We were up there in June of '05 for my niece's graduation from HS (Mexico, to be precise, stright north on I-81). And natchurally had to make the drive down to Cooperstown.
Well, good luck finding the ticket info. And good luck with the upcoming move to LA.

thanks for the kind words. summers are great here... too bad ive been in the sweltering heat of LA the past two! im personally a fan of the fall though... never experienced it growing up in miami so it's been great to see these past four years...

so hopefully march 1st for the tickets eh? we should all definitely meet up at some point before the game. would be great to see a ton of marlins jerseys in rfk.

last away game i went to was against the dodgers in august. i sat near the marlins BP. when they were practicing willis came over to say hi and hermida threw a ball over. olivo stopped by as well... they loved seeing the marlins jersey on the other coast... imagine when they see 10 to 15 of us. :)

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words. summers are great here... too bad ive been in the sweltering heat of LA the past two! im personally a fan of the fall though... never experienced it growing up in miami so it's been great to see these past four years...

so hopefully march 1st for the tickets eh? we should all definitely meet up at some point before the game. would be great to see a ton of marlins jerseys in rfk.

last away game i went to was against the dodgers in august. i sat near the marlins BP. when they were practicing willis came over to say hi and hermida threw a ball over. olivo stopped by as well... they loved seeing the marlins jersey on the other coast... imagine when they see 10 to 15 of us. :)

Falls are a great time there. My folks live way out in the country on a hill so the view is spectacular. Being brought up in Miami and then moving to upstate NY must have been an eye opener for you in the fall. LOL Lucky for you the last few winters have been relatively mild. I left there in '75 for a stint in the USAF so I could tell you some horror stories of winters in that area. Like climbing out the a second story window to shovel out the front door. LOL
Before you leave there take a drive up 81 to Mexico and then hang a right on Rte 3 (pretty sure that's the road #). Follow that around Lake Ontario into Watertown. Some of the best scenery you could ever want to see along that route. My fav spot is a small lighthouse that you can climb up in on a hill overlooking a bay on the lake between Sandy Pond and Watertown.

Top Bottom