What's new

Tomorrow

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tomorrow, the score is back to 0-0. Aside from Olsen getting injured, and our bullpen worn out, we are ok. I thought I heard that Cabrera will be playing 3B and Lowell will be DHing tomorrow. Should be interesting.

It will be interesting to see how this team responds to tonite's game. I am not too worried about the team. Tomorrow is a new game, and I'm sure Jack has said that to his players. Our team played great except for pitching. 8 runs, 10 hits, no errors...Cabs and Pierre gun people out at the plate. I'm excited for tomorrow. We face Wakefield correct? He's from Melbourne, FL (where I attended high school). He's a knuckleballer. I think we can rock him. Hopefully Phelps can pitch a good game.

P.S. I wont be here to get updates on the game. I'll just have to find out late tomorrow night. I'll be in Daytona for the Dale Earnhardt Tribute Concert with Alabama (quite possibly my favorite country group), Kenny Chesney, Brooks and Dunn, Sherryl Crow, Goo Goo Dolls, and Hootie and the Blowfish (and Dan Patrick favorite). Should be fun. Go Marlins!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Give us your review of that concert....

I am a big fan of Hootie and the Blowfish...as well as pretty much most of those groups.

It should be awesome.

jonnylons

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not to knock your musical tastes, but Hootie? They rip off Led Zepplin riffs!! ARRRGGGHHH! :banghead

But da boys better come with it tonight. I hate the Red Sux - even more since Henry took over there. We need to take it to them.

By the way, if Lowell is DHing and Cab at 3B, who is going to play LF? I say DH Banks...

JMLinkinPark

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think the Marlins should be Fired up after Olsen getttin Hit and THat Redsox Pitcher Almost hittign Fox.

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm mostly excited to see Alabama....technically it isnt part of their tour, but they are on their farewell tour.

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good post. Lets find out what our team is made of today..

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alright! I'm back from the concert...just found out we won! Woo! I'll try catching up on what everyone had to say.

The concert was AWESOME! Simply awesome.

Alabama played first (well, after Delbert McClinton). It was good. They only played about 6 songs...but Mountain Music and Tennessee River were included! Kenny Chesney's show was awesome. I have new respect for Dale Jr (I used to not like him...liked his dad, not him)...during "Back Where I Come From", he sang the first verse...decently! It was cool. All kinds of little tributes and such...really cool. I left during the Goo Goo Dolls concert because it was rainy, and my mom wasn't feeling good. So we missed out on Brooks and Dunn...but I dont feel so bad because I'll probably go see them with Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Jeff Bates and more in Tampa in July.

Anyway, great show...I'm glad I was able to attend the first non-racing event at Daytona International Speedway...ever.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I know this team has heart, but even I didn't expect a comeback like that. BRAVO!

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
I missed a gem of a game. But Ive watched the highlights twice! It never gets old!

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I missed a gem of a game. But Ive watched the highlights twice! It never gets old!
no it doesnt :D

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've noticed that whether it be positive or negitive, the Marlins keep getting a hell of a lot of coverage over the past few weeks...

Top Bottom