What's new

Torborg and Arnsberg

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Q: Did the Marlins really refuse to let pitching coach Brad Arnsberg back into Pro Player Stadium to say goodbye to his pitchers after he was fired?

A: Yes, they did. They also refused to let Jeff Torborg address his players before the game. Both decisions were classless and wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think not letting torborg and arnsberg say goodbye to the pitchers or not allowing them into the stadium is not right. what do you think? :confused

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Im sure we talked about this...

but

supposedly Arnie is a real hot head so they didnt want to have him re-enter the Pro until the Fish left...

I may be wrong, but do teams allow their 'fired' manager to address the team? i dunno

Marlins Bandit

Muckdog
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but do teams allow their 'fired' manager to address the team? i dunno
Yes, usually just to have closure and say goodbye since they have been so close to each other.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
supposedly Arnie is a real hot head so they didnt want to have him re-enter the Pro until the Fish left...
But the class-less thing the team did was acually hold a press confrence to make Arnsberg look like a crazy man. The only reason they held the press confrence was to tell everyone the way he acted.

Truley tasteless... :whistle :(

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
oops....i had a feeling u guys would have talked about this before... but i had already posted it...sorry.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
oops....i had a feeling u guys would have talked about this before... but i had already posted it...sorry.
no biggie :)

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Just jump in on the topics we are discussing now, and then you will easily be able to follow along from there... ;)

Top Bottom