What's new

Trade-In/Sell Your iPod Online Services

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know there are several places on the 'net where you can sell and/or trade-in your iPod.

I found one (Beyond The Pod) that looks promising,

Anyone know of any other services?

Anyone ever used one of these services?

Thanks in advance.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Why are you selling?
I have a 20 GB 4th generation and 60GB 5th generation video that I'm looking to downgrade in to a 4GB nano.

No resonably priced and portable player is going to hold everything I have in my collection and I've recently just been putting stuff I want for exercise or a trip, etc.

Also, and the bigger reason because I want to get the Nike + iPod thing because I won't have my regular group of guys I run with in a few weeks ( :( x 100) and one of my buddies recorded all our data and we all want to get this so we can keep track of our stats and times over the net easily.

I'm hoping what I can get for both of those will cover the cost of the Nano and Nike + iPod kit.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
you could sell it on ebay, but you wouldn't get much for it.

yenta

Muckdog
Reaction score
I swear by Apple Refurbished program. I bought my 30 GB Video for $ 179.00 and bought the extra year of service. It is sweet and a great deal.

Reason63

Muckdog
Reaction score
ok but what if your ipod is broken? like the ipod itself is in good conditon but it just doesnt work. its a video ipod

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah the site I linked still will take those, just won't get as much.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Got my $162 check in the mail today about 8 days after I finally sent it off. Doesn't 100% cover the Nano and the Nike+iPod kit but it came close.

Great service, has my recommendation.

They even take bricks so if your iPod doesn't even function anymore at least get a little bit of coin for it.

catchoftheday

Muckdog
Reaction score
Got my $162 check in the mail today about 8 days after I finally sent it off. Doesn't 100% cover the Nano and the Nike+iPod kit but it came close.

Great service, has my recommendation.

They even take bricks so if your iPod doesn't even function anymore at least get a little bit of coin for it.

where did you send it?

my ipod is shut but I want a new one

its a 20GB

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
First link in the thread, Beyond The Pod.

Very easy step by step process.

Fritz

My crappy old 20GB non-color iPod kicked the bucket in late April, but I'm not sure I have the heart to sell it. It has a lot of sentimental value.

Top Bottom