What's new

Tropical Storm Barry is here

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Rain!! Now maybe I won't have to save my water from showering to pour on the plants (good idea actaully since I take hour long showers). We've got the greeenest grass on the block, while everyone else's is dead.

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
Im not rushin this thing outta here cause we need rain but when is this biatch supposed to move thru and leave town?

My Mom is supposed to drive back to ATL on Tuesday.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's track is going well north, though, so I don't even know how much rain it's gonna bring.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's track is going well north, though, so I don't even know how much rain it's gonna bring.
Weather Channel says 2-4 inches for South Florida.

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Which is a good thing because almost all June systems, with very rare exceptions, in the Gulf of Mexico are lopsided to the North and East in terms of rain and weather. So in fact, a majority of the state is getting the rain that needs it.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Which is a good thing because almost all June systems, with very rare exceptions, in the Gulf of Mexico are lopsided to the North and East in terms of rain and weather. So in fact, a majority of the state is getting the rain that needs it.

Well, then I guess it sounds like a best-case scenario. Not too much wind, decent amount of rain.

I don't know why I even care; I'm stuck inside studying all day anyway.

EDIT: Wait, maybe I read that wrong. Are you saying the rain is going north of the storm or south? North isn't good.

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score

Well, then I guess it sounds like a best-case scenario. Not too much wind, decent amount of rain.

I don't know why I even care; I'm stuck inside studying all day anyway.

EDIT: Wait, maybe I read that wrong. Are you saying the rain is going north of the storm or south? North isn't good.
You had it right the first time. We are under the major rain shield and will be for the next day or so.

Top Bottom