What's new

Twins stilll gonna win it all

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well guys, despite a slow start for my Minnesota Twins, I still believe that my team is still going all the way.

And well with Torii Hunter, Jacque Jones, Doug Mientkiewvicz (or some spelling like that), Cory Koskie, Luis Rivas, Bobby Kielty, A.J. Pierzinski, Christain Guzman, and Dustan Mohr how can you argue?

Not to mention possibly the best 7 MAN starting rotation in the big leagues with....

Brad Radke
Joe Mays
Eric Milton
Kyle Lohse
Rick Reed
Kenny Rogers
J.C. Romero

All are proven big time, big game pitchers who can pitch against any hitter.

One of the most competent managers in baseball in...

Ron Gardenhire

The best bullpen I can find in baseball....

Eddie Guardado
LaTroy Hawkins
J.C. Romero (yes starter and reliever, dont ask :p )
Johan Santana
Joey Fiore

The Twins are a stacked team, that is finally getting their heads out of their early season slump gutter. Take away their 9 losses to the Yankees and we are 11-3. But it doesn't work that way. Thank god for us there's no more Yank's on our schedule, which means the OVERATED Chicago White Sox are in for some trouble, and I think most anyone can agree the Royals will soon be the Royals again, and not unstopable, but again the meak little Royals. The White Sox "2 Man Rotation" (theres more obviously then Colon and Bhurle, but none in the rotation besides the 2 are any good), will wear down and falter in the stretch.

Don't start giving me the D-Backs, Schilling and Johnson actually have other good pitchers with them in the starting rotation.

So there you have it.

Hows about this....

Twins/Marlins in the World Series and Twins win in 4??!! :D

BTW: I live in Chippewa Falls,WI and am more a Packer fan then Twins Fan. :) ;)

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Twins wont even win the AL Central....

and the rotation of
Mussina
Pettite
Hitchcock
Contreras
Clemens
Wells
Weaver

is way better than the Twins little rotation

you guys have no power game right now.......i hope for your case they prove me wrong but i just dont see it

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
Contreas isn't even in the bigs right now. He hasn't thrown a big league pitch.

So until then find a 7 man rotation better then ours. (Not to be mean)

And there is little question that the Twins WILL win the AL Central, a slow start doesnt exactly equal doom.

The Yankees of the mid 90's are proof.

They will crush the White Sox and the Royals. You will see.

The Chi Sox easily are the most overrated team in baseball.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Contreras has thrown a big league pitch....he struggled,but he did throw some innings

the AL Central is pathetic....the Twins should win the Central, if they dont, thats sad....

imo, the Twins are pretty overrated

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know why but I think Tony Pena is a great manager and I think the Royals will not return to the old Royals but I know they won't win the AL Central... maybe 9 games over .500 record for the Royals..

Twins should win the AL Central.. I also believe the White Sox are overrated (tho I like em).

Who do I see reaching the World Series...

New York Yankees

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind welcome.

And well my plan for my Twins to win it all includes a team like Oakland or Anaheim beating the Yankees, because the Twins clearly havent a chance in hell against the NYY!

If someone beats the Yanks for us, the Twins will go to the series the way I see it. But its a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG season, and much can happen.

And well the White Sox just confuse me as far as the media loves them since they got 2 good pitchers and nothing else except Paul Konerko. Frank Thomas is fat, old, and overrated (I know that sounds drastic, but as bad as he is, he is still overrated)

I say Twins and D-Backs in the WS this year, with it going down to game 7 and well whoever has home field wins it.

Which is quite stupid as far as home field goes because of this rediculous All*Star rule! :angry

What if its a tie like last year? :p And well I being a Wisconsinite was at the last All*Star game in Milwaukee and tickled to see Torii Hunter make that catch on Bonds! And well that was rediculous what the idiot with the bad toupee who calls himself the commissioner of baseball Bud Selig! :angry

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
And well that was rediculous what the idiot with the bad toupee who calls himself the commissioner of baseball Bud Selig! :angry
What?!?! I thought that was his @$$ hair. Since he's an @$$ of a commissioner. :rolleyes:

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just assume its a toupee.

I mean it looks like a rat died on his head or something!

And his HAIRS never move, and notice when its a windy day at the ball park, he's wearing a hat.

Thats probably one reason why Miller Park has a retractable roof, so that when Selig goes to watch the Brewers after a hard day at the MLB Headquarters in Downtown Milwaukee he doesn't have to worry about his hair getting blown away by one of the opponents home runs.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just assume its a toupee.

I mean it looks like a rat died on his head or something!

And his HAIRS never move, and notice when its a windy day at the ball park, he's wearing a hat.

Thats probably one reason why Miller Park has a retractable roof, so that when Selig goes to watch the Brewers after a hard day at the MLB Headquarters in Downtown Milwaukee he doesn't have to worry about his hair getting blown away by one of the opponents home runs.
lol! :lol

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
What can I say,

He's an a**, I may live in Wisconsin, but I am 60 miles from Minnesota. I let the Wolves and Twins in. But the Packers and Badgers are my real favorite teams. But I do love the Wolves and Twins!

But man Selig is just a jerk, ignorant. What I want to know is, why did he want to contract the Twins and Expos when the Brewers and Devil Rays were both better candidates for contraction. (no offense Ray fans) and Brewer fans knowing my fellow Wisconsinites and Packer fans will be too drunk to care. ;)
I also heard that since the Brewers suck so bad, they have this slide out in the outfield stands that whenever the Brewers hit a home run, their mascot slides down the slide into a thing of Miller Beer. Well I heard that the Brewers to make some cash on the side to possibly get some free agents, they are letting all of their opponents mascots go down the slide, seeing as opposing mascots will get to use it more.

BTW: I hear the Brewers are charging $10 a slide. But don't be fooled by its small number. It will be about $10 thousand by the middle of the first.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
What can I say,

He's an a**, I may live in Wisconsin, but I am 60 miles from Minnesota. I let the Wolves and Twins in. But the Packers and Badgers are my real favorite teams. But I do love the Wolves and Twins!

But man Selig is just a jerk, ignorant. What I want to know is, why did he want to contract the Twins and Expos when the Brewers and Devil Rays were both better candidates for contraction. (no offense Ray fans) and Brewer fans knowing my fellow Wisconsinites and Packer fans will be too drunk to care. ;)
I hope the D-Rays don't get contracted.. Expos deserve contraction...

At least Bud won't be there after 2006... :mischief

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
Really?? Thats the best news I have heard since the Brewers games were being taken off the air in Western Wisconsin in place of old reruns of "I Love Lucy"!

Does this also mean that the MLB Headquarters will be moved from Milwaukee to a more practical spot like New York City or Los Angeles?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Im no ChiSox fan but you say all they have is Colon,Beuhrle and Konerko...

you forgot:
Magglio Ordonez
Jose Valentin
D'Angelo Jimenez........who are all having pretty good seasons

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well the ChiSox are good no doubt.

But they just don't have team that my Twins do.

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
You care to explain the Marlins losing all the time?

The Twins lose because there is 162 games, and well they aren't going to win them all, the Red Sox are a good team, especially at home and are a legitimate WS Contender. As are the Twins.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
You care to explain the Marlins losing all the time?
Answer: Bullpen and no clutching hitting..

I don't doubt the Twins, but they have started slow this season...

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yes no doubt we have started off slow, but I am confident we will be back.

Especially since Torii Hunter is getting HOT at the plate!

Top Bottom