What's new

Ugueth Urbina

BeefWillingham

Muckdog
Reaction score

CARACAS, Venezuela -- Former major league pitcher Ugueth Urbina was sentenced to 14 years in prison for the attempted murder of five workers on his family's ranch, a local newspaper reported Wednesday.

Urbina, a former pitcher with the Philadelphia Phillies, was also found guilty of illegal deprivation of liberty and violating a prohibition against taking justice into his own hands during a dispute over a gun on Oct. 16, 2005, El Universal reported.

The 31-year-old free agent was accused of joining a group of men in attacking and injuring workers with machetes and pouring gasoline on them at his family's ranch, located about 25 miles south of Caracas.

Urbina repeatedly has denied involvement with the violence, saying he was sleeping at the time of the attack.

The pitcher's lawyer, Jose Luis Tamayo, has said that Urbina surprised the workers by showing up at his ranch that night while they were bathing in the pool without permission. Urbina spoke sharply to them, but later left and went to sleep, according to Tamayo.

DisplayOAS3 = '1'

-AP

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Enjoy the loose anus you are soon to have a**hole.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

"loose like a thirsty dogs mouth" - borat

after a year there it will be like feeding a carrot to a pony

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score

"loose like a thirsty dogs mouth" borat
:lol

Well one good thing for him that has come out of this, he can continue pitching.

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score

"loose like a thirsty dogs mouth" borat

Well one good thing for him that has come out of this, he can continue pitching.

Did noone else get this? Ziiiing!!!!

prinmemito

Muckdog
Reaction score
Glad some of you are enjoying the fact that Uggie is headed to prison. :thumbup

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
Attemped murder of 5 people. He doesn't rank up high on my list of quality people, professional baseball player or not.

The Fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Adios amigo.

I hope Pudgeee doesn't get jealous when Urbina finds another lover in the pen.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Should we mourn he's getting punished for attempting to murder people?

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score

Glad you want to pity a would be murderer. :thumbup

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
i somehow dont think this is the end of this story by far...and i feel bad for him...i feel bad because its quite the fall from grace to go from a world series closer to jail house in venezuela

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
i somehow dont think this is the end of this story by far...and i feel bad for him...i feel bad because its quite the fall from grace to go from a world series closer to jail house in venezuela

maybe next time he wont attack a worker on his farm with a machete

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score

maybe next time he wont attack a worker on his farm with a machete
but come on...there has to be more to it than that...there has to be...i know its a wild hunch...but attacking men with a machete who still outnumber you doesnt seem like an idea that comes out of nowhere or because they were swimming without permission...unless uggy was mad messed up on some bad tequila...then i suppose anything could happen

Top Bottom