What's new

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

DTrain

LumberKing
Reaction score
I might just drive to the ballpark just to get myself REALLY annoyed (or pleaseantly surprised). 

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Doubt the new merch will be available until it is publicly revealed. You're right, it is dumb though that it isn't a 100% thing.
Well, it's being revealed today, so presumably you could get some today.

DTrain

LumberKing
Reaction score
Team store opens in 20 min.  I can be there in an hour from where I’m at. 

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Team store opens in 20 min.  I can be there in an hour from where I’m at. 
It seems dumb of them to open normal time. Maybe it'll just be sales on the old merch until the new stuff is on the racks. Still could be worth a trip if you want the old stuff.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
It seems dumb of them to open normal time. Maybe it'll just be sales on the old merch until the new stuff is on the racks. Still could be worth a trip if you want the old stuff.
When I looked in the store 2 weeks ago, they still had all the current stuff.  I did go last Friday, but with the time change/it almost dark out when I got there, it was hard to see inside.

fish53

Muckdog
Reaction score
WHO WOULD WANT THAT CRAP????
Discounted so you have it for future Retro games.  I wonder if there will ever be a retro game with this stuff.  Do you move Homer back in for Retro Weekend?  Now, as we think back, how tacky was the first opening night at the new stadium?  

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Discounted so you have it for future Retro games.  I wonder if there will ever be a retro game with this stuff.  Do you move Homer back in for Retro Weekend?  Now, as we think back, how tacky was the first opening night at the new stadium?  
Man I think it would take A LOT for them to do a throwback night of the 2012 stuff. There's no baseball reason to do so, no championship to celebrate etc etc. Maybe in like 2022 to celebrate 10 years of the ballpark opening but I wouldn't even think they'd do that.

THRILLHO

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Man I think it would take A LOT for them to do a throwback night of the 2012 stuff. There's no baseball reason to do so, no championship to celebrate etc etc. Maybe in like 2022 to celebrate 10 years of the ballpark opening but I wouldn't even think they'd do that.
2062. 50 years at Marlins Park.....pardon me Arlins Park

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Players already had the color scheme in mind because here's Garrett Cooper's new cleats already delivered...

DTrain

LumberKing
Reaction score
rmc523 nailed it:  they’re waiting for 3:05 PM. 

B1az3

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Pinecrest mural has a black cover infront of the space that the logo should go in...

Latest posts

Top Bottom