What's new

Unveiling of new logos and uniforms

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I like the idea of playing with the colors for fashion caps but the blue has to be the one emphasized for my tastes as opposed to the red.

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like the idea of playing with the colors for fashion caps but the blue has to be the one emphasized for my tastes as opposed to the red.
That one looked way more orange to me than the red in our logo. Maybe it’s a trick of the mind

QbanCastillo

Muckdog
VIP
Reaction score
What I like about these hats is that the M is fully stitched on the Secondary Logo and that the red pops a bit more as the outline. 

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
What I like about these hats is that the M is fully stitched on the Secondary Logo and that the red pops a bit more as the outline. 

Yeah they really dropped the ball by not embroidering the M on the on fields. Luckily an easy change if they want.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
Got my ST hat with the patch , I went reg 5950 and I'm glad, once you curved the brim , the crown comes down a bit, need to find a way to lower the center top area, overall love the size of the fish compared to the on-field reg hat

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Do we really have a "whole Miami blue" jersey that including the "blue" pants !? 

MLB-NLE-MIA-Uniform.png

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
I'd rather they not. As much as I love that shade of blue an entire tops and bottoms combo of it would be bad. This isn't the 1970s.
I wonder how the blue top would look with black pants, a la the Pirates.  Then it'd still sorta be the black theme they want.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
I think I'd be cool with the blue tops and gray pants - blue and silver/gray usually looks good together, IMO.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
It wouldn't bother me a whole blue set, blue /black set would look like a softball team 

Top Bottom