What's new

VA Tech Copy Cats

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
Heard a lot of different stories from around the country about idiots doing various things to imitate the recent events at VT. Nothing too serious...one kid brought 3 loaded pistols to school. A high school student in St. Augustine e-mailed bomb threats and was arrested...and there were similar stories out of California. In Gainesville, a kid living in the dorms walked around with what appeared to be a rifle around 130am last night. Some kids saw it and called the police. They apparently almost shut down school today, but theyt caught the kid and it ended up being an air rifle. Still, what a f***ing MORON.

markotsay7

Seriously? I didn't even hear about that. Where'd you pick up on that?

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Check the alligator today, it's on the front page. Silly threat, but at least UF was on top of it last night. I expected some morons to do random stuff today, it's only a few days after VT and it's the anniversity of Columbine/Hitler's birthday/420.

Juanky

NASA got evacuated today as well, though I'm not sure if it's a copycat.

Markickass21

Muckdog
Reaction score
NASA got evacuated today as well, though I'm not sure if it's a copycat.

yea someone brought a gun into the bulding....... i heard that a shot went off.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
We really don't need rocket scientists dying. I'm absolutly disgusted that someone involved with NASA would do such a thing.

OldSand

Muckdog
Reaction score
Apparently he had gotten a negative performance review...

markotsay7

Check the alligator today, it's on the front page. Silly threat, but at least UF was on top of it last night. I expected some morons to do random stuff today, it's only a few days after VT and it's the anniversity of Columbine/Hitler's birthday/420.
::doesn't go to school on Fridays::

Top Bottom