What's new

Video Clip : Marlins stud pitchers interview

marlinz_fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Here is the part 2 "Marlins pitchers interview" on Marlins Pre-Game from Wednesday afternoon done by Craig Minervini.

Marlins pitchers interview link click here

Hope you guys enjoy this one, especially after the stinker we laid tonight, we need some light-hearted moments.

marlinz_fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
isn't some one interested in this ? Geeesh guys, I went to a lot of trouble to put this up.

marlinz_fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
That was sweet, thanks for posting up!

Thanks Rob, at least one of y'all watched it :confused

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
I watched it earlier; kinda got side-tracked and didn't post a reply. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it.

Awesome video, Dontrelle is hilarious. I'd love to see Him and Ollie race, just to shut Scott up.

Speaking of FSN Inside the Marlins (Is that what it's called?) I wonder if they're going to continue doing those installments of "The Adventures of Logan and JJ" Those were really entertaining. Although I guess it may be fitting to have someone take Logan's place since he's not active...Perhaps Dontrelle or Olsen- someone lively.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
here too thanks for helping me out with my video it post on message enjoy that good interview

PBCMarlinsFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I watched it earlier; kinda got side-tracked and didn't post a reply. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it.

Awesome video, Dontrelle is hilarious. I'd love to see Him and Ollie race, just to shut Scott up.

Speaking of FSN Inside the Marlins (Is that what it's called?) I wonder if they're going to continue doing those installments of "The Adventures of Logan and JJ" Those were really entertaining. Although I guess it may be fitting to have someone take Logan's place since he's not active...Perhaps Dontrelle or Olsen- someone lively.

The original two will still be doing "The Misadventures of Logan and JJ" this season. IIRC Minervini said the first installment will be during the Marlins series at Atlanta (April 13-15).

And thanks for posting the video marlinz_fan.

Top Bottom