What's new

Want To Hear Something Funny

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Earlier in the season i was playing my World Series Baseball Game 2k3 on XBOX

i created all of the marlins minor league badasses. willis, cabrera stokes, and gonzalez

i traded away both miguel and dontrelle, thinking that they will be on the major league roster next year meaning i will play with them in WSB2K4

i made them with a decent overall rating, a 70 or so. but with terrific potential. so that means you can use them as decent trade bait.

Now since both of them are in the major leagues, i try to trade and get them back. and the teams respond by saying, " you want dontrelle willis and you off us this?" or " our team is built around miguel cabrera,we wont trade him!"

i traded them away because i thought there was no way they would play in the major leagues this year.

so now i cant get them back, i wanna pitch with dontrelle and hit walk offs with miguel.

:( :( :(
LMAO THIS SUX

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
don't you love technology! LOL Creates unneeded misery. Why not create them again? (Does the game allow it?)

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
don't you love technology! LOL Creates unneeded misery. Why not create them again? (Does the game allow it?)
yea but i dont want two dontrelle and two miggy around the league. that would just suck

LMAO THIS WHOLE SITUATON SUX

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
is this an online game or something?
PS2 or XBox i think

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
couldn't you join a new league and trade your players there?

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
couldn't you join a new league and trade your players there?
join a new league, what are you talking about

its play on a game console

i ont want to start a whole ne franchise because i am already in my second season and i am half way through it

so i guess i'll have to do some serious trading to get dontrelle and cabrera

I also made jeff allison, i better not trade him away because who knows what could happen

nah lol...... allison wont be in the majors for a long time

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
sorry, i thought it was an online game that was similar to fantasy games but you played as the players and gm in the game instead of just the gm.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Here's your solution: You load your franchise then go to set-up then go to edit rosters. Then go to the team willis and Cabs are on you click Willis with A then go to move player to another team and move him to Florida.

BTW: You could also edit players rating i fixed A.Gon and put up lowell's homerun rating.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea i know, but i like to keep it original

i feel like i'm cheating doing that, i already thought of that and i said no.

yea i fixed agons rating also, and i also fixed d.lee defense over at 1B

i also moved pierre to left field and put encar in center

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
You could also do a trade back sent the player you go from them back and get your players.

SlapHands69

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have you guys ever played Season Ticket Baseball 2003 for PC now that game kicks butt? The only bad part is that it's a sim.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
You could also do a trade back sent the player you go from them back and get your players.
nah man they wont, i've tried, they say that they're commited to him. they say that he is the future of the franchise. they say that the team is built around him. they just wont trade them.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have you guys ever played Season Ticket Baseball 2003 for PC now that game kicks butt? The only bad part is that it's a sim.
what do you mean by it being a sim?

a sim meaning that it is a great simulation game not an arcade type game?

wsb2k3 = sm
slugfest = arcade

what do u mean?

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
no i mean sent them back via edit rosters
i cant its cheating

thats the cheap way of doing it

Top Bottom