What's new

Warner announced Next Batman actor for rebooting

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I think I saw all the DC ones but most were  not really memorable. Wonder Woman was decent. Aquaman was pretty dumb.  
This sums it up. I liked Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman was ridiculous, Wonder Woman was the best of the bunch by far, Aquaman was silly, and Justice League was a massive disappointment.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I don't think they necessarily needed both a Flash and Cybrog movie before JL, as they're what I'd consider secondary characters (much like Black Widow and Hawkeye in Avengers)
Black Widow and Hawkere were both introduced in movies before Avengers, even if they didn't have their own solo movies. Hawkeye was in Thor and Widow was in Iron Man 2. If they weren't gonna make movies for Flash and Cyborg at least have them be characters in one of the previous movies.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Black Widow and Hawkere were both introduced in movies before Avengers, even if they didn't have their own solo movies. Hawkeye was in Thor and Widow was in Iron Man 2. If they weren't gonna make movies for Flash and Cyborg at least have them be characters in one of the previous movies.
That's true, forgot about that.  That's my point though - they could've been introduced in some of the other films in a secondary capacity without their own films, and then had them play a bigger role in JL.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
They did Justice League after like 3 or 4 movies... bad idea. Should have built to it longer like Marvel did. Justice League should have been the pay off/culmination.
that sounds dirty

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
maybe they thought since vampires can turn into bats they could save some money on special effects?

Latest posts

Top Bottom