What's new

We... bad news bears?

Dr Beinfest

Muckdog
Reaction score
I pro-rated our W-L, we gonna lose all the games this season...

Stanton on pace for like 55 hits with 0 HR, pathetic year

Last edited:
Reaction score
I pro-rated our W-L, we gonna lose all the games this season...
​Re-name back to the Florida Marlins, get rid of the lime green and clown uniforms then maybe they can start looking and acting like a real baseball team.

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)]The seventh and eighth spots -- shared by [/COLOR]Jarrod Saltalamacchia[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)], [/COLOR]Adeiny Hechavarria[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)] and [/COLOR]Jeff Mathis[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)] -- were 0-for-19 with eight strikeouts and two walks. [/COLOR]
​And that will be the pattern for the rest of the season. They won't 0-fer a series, but they are all horrible hitters who should be late inning defensive replacements (Mathis) or career Minor Leaguers.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)]The seventh and eighth spots -- shared by [/COLOR]Jarrod Saltalamacchia[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)], [/COLOR]Adeiny Hechavarria[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)] and [/COLOR]Jeff Mathis[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)] -- were 0-for-19 with eight strikeouts and two walks. [/COLOR]
This is the only thing I'm legitimately concerned about after the first series. This is the one thing I don't think is just some fluky "oh it's early, its just the first three games " thing.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)]The seventh and eighth spots -- shared by [/COLOR]Jarrod Saltalamacchia[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)], [/COLOR]Adeiny Hechavarria[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)] and [/COLOR]Jeff Mathis[COLOR= rgb(38, 37, 37)] -- were 0-for-19 with eight strikeouts and two walks. [/COLOR]
This is the only thing I'm legitimately concerned about after the first series. This is the one thing I don't think is just some fluky "oh it's early, its just the first three games " thing.
​You don't think Stanton can maintain his 216 walk pace? :(

And his 270 strikeout pace?

And his .125 average with .125 slugging?!?!?!?!

MarlinsFan253

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm more than just a little disappointed in how the first few games have gone. I'm just shaking my head.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
this team we expect play better first few games but brave alway play hard with us if not mistaking we have losing record to them last season

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
this team we expect play better first few games but brave alway play hard with us if not mistaking we have losing record to them last season
Last year we went 10-9 against them, but before that the last winning record against them was in 09.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
Last year we went 10-9 against them, but before that the last winning record against them was in 09.
​i remember them sweeping us at home last year

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
​i remember them sweeping us at home last year
​And I remember us also sweeping them at home, as well. You know, that series where we allegedly stole signs?

Top Bottom