What's new

We need Jeremy in the lineup ASAP

Trey05Marlins

Muckdog
Reaction score
We really need guys are betting at getting on base than trying to hit a cheap solo homer, especially towards the bottom of our order. Do you notice how we rarely ever have a pitcher up to bat in a sacrifice situation? I really hope we can settle in to a regular lineup of...

Hanley
Uggla
Cabrera
Jacobs
Hammer
Hermida
Olivo
de Aza
Pitcher

...as soon as we can. That way we would also have Amezega, Boone and Borchard coming off the bench, which is where they belong.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
true. not only would we have a stronger lineup, we'd have a stronger bench.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yep, Uggla is not playing at all like a number 2 hitter. At best, he should be batting 6th the way he is playing right now.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm hoping that when hermida comes back, he can start hitting right away. If he does I'd move hermida into the #2 hole, and drop uggla down. I wouldn't automatically put him in the #2 hole, until he proves he can hit better at this level.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Uggla needs to get out of that 2 hole

Trey05Marlins

Muckdog
Reaction score
As bad as Uggla has been doing, he'd do even worse if he isn't able to hit in front of Cabrera.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
but would you rather have the hermida of '06 in that hole, instead?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
but would you rather have the hermida of '06 in that hole, instead?
No, but that Hermida is in the past :thumbup

AJxAcex34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'll take Hermida in # 2 spot anyday over Uggla.

Remember Hermida of 06' most of the time batted 7th in front of amezega or reggie and the pitcher. He had no protection, I dont think the Joe even tried him once in the 2 spot.

Uggla is killing every little rally we can start. When hanley is on Uggla swings at the first pitch either dp, flyout or strike 1 and then he strikes out. It seems that everytime uggla is batting he wants to hit a HR and most of times when he hits a HR its a solo shot and either we are blowing out the opponent or they are blowing us out.

With Hermida in 2 spot he will cause a lot more problems for pitchers b/c he has a good eye and walks a lot that would put hanley at 2nd and jeremy at 1st w/ miggy batting.

Uggla should be batting 6th behind Mike or Josh

Top Bottom