What's new

"We need to get better" - Mike Hill

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score

rmc523

Wichita
Reaction score
Those kind of quotes are why Michael Hill is still around. I mean with such insight, how could you not want him?

Hill was also reportedly quoted saying "water is wet."

---
That article told us nothing lol.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Those kind of quotes are why Michael Hill is still around. I mean with such insight, how could you not want him?

Hill was also reportedly quoted saying "water is wet."

---
That article told us nothing lol.
Favorite part of the article is right here

Entering free agency with roughly $45 million committed to payroll, the Marlins have some room to add after spending $74 million last season, per Spotrac. When asked what the club’s mindset was in terms of how much they’d be willing to spend, Hill was non-committal, repeating that the Marlins “want to get better.”
LMAO! Mike Hill's answers will always be vague the company policy was pretty much carried over from the previous regime. Tight-lipped on everything.

Feels like the Yankees give Brian Cashman complete reigns in interviews. He really doesn't hold back when you ask him questions like these. Wish the Marlins would adopt that view, it would certainly be more engaging for the fan base.

rmc523

Wichita
Reaction score
Favorite part of the article is right here

LMAO! Mike Hill's answers will always be vague the company policy was pretty much carried over from the previous regime. Tight-lipped on everything.

Feels like the Yankees give Brian Cashman complete reigns in interviews. He really doesn't hold back when you ask him questions like these. Wish the Marlins would adopt that view, it would certainly be more engaging for the fan base.
I mean. What's he supposed to say? No, we're not spending? They have to prove they will spend, and he's preempting a likely repeat of last year's not-so-good veteran signings by not going out there Phillies style saying they'll spend stupid money that they won't spend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom