What's new

"We need to get better" - Mike Hill

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
"Puig is first seeing if he can get at least a two-year deal. Some of the other free agents the Marlins are speaking to are more open to one-year contracts. Dickerson and Kole Calhoun are definite possibilities."
Why Dickerson and Calhoun would accept the one year deal ? they're not the players that need the one year deal to try to boost their value.

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
At least we don't need to worry about this ownership of spending the stupid money, they just not spending the money …and I don't believe in Frisaro anymore, 100 million payroll !? are you kidding me !?

Last edited:

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
When Hill said this team would "open" to everything to improve their major league roster in the beginning of this off-season, we all thought this would be a really interesting off-season, but now it just seems to be a terrible one.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
When Hill said this team would "open" to everything to improve their major league roster in the beginning of this off-season, we all thought this would be a really interesting off-season, but now it just seems to be a terrible one.
Breath dude, it's not that cut and dry either.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Reaction score
Only if you believed him when he said that, I didn’t.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Reaction score
Breath dude, it's not that cut and dry either.
Nah it seems pretty cut and dry to me. They want a below market deal and they aren’t willing to go higher than that even though they have the league’s lowest payroll.

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
At least we don't need to worry about this ownership of spending the stupid money, they just not spending the money …and I don't believe in Frisaro anymore, 100 million payroll !? are you kidding me !?
Lol, that's your fault for believing him.

Maybe you get to $100M if you add all the guys they "considered". Beyond that, no.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score

Maybe you get to $100M if you add all the guys they "considered". Beyond that, no.
so it's like he's playing fantasy baseball or maybe he is

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score

They still got the chance, signing Castellanos, Ozuna, Donaldson and all other expensive FAs…

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Castellanos still available now, this team needs to change the mind and go all in to sign him to rescue this off-season.

EricOwens!

Muckdog
Reaction score
Seems theyre content on finding value FAs on short term deals so we win 70+ games and just letting the 1st new crop of prospects come up this year. I would assume theyre targeting 2020 FA class to start adding payroll once they see which propspects perform. Idg the hesitance to give up a 3rd rounder to sign Ozuna tho. And I have no idea if the 2020 class is any good.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Seems theyre content on finding value FAs on short term deals so we win 70+ games and just letting the 1st new crop of prospects come up this year. I would assume theyre targeting 2020 FA class to start adding payroll once they see which propspects perform. Idg the hesitance to give up a 3rd rounder to sign Ozuna tho. And I have no idea if the 2020 class is any good.
dont come out and make statements that are in direct opposition to what you said (and probably their mindset). Fuck just be honest

Latest posts

Top Bottom