What's new

wed game one

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
sucks the game the game didnt get called. I got absolutely soaked and was hoping it would get called before Julio came on.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
props to you and anyone who went and sat through the whole thing. honestly.

i like the marlins and everything, but 5 hours in the rain is more than enough for me.

marlinz_fan

Muckdog
Reaction score

i like the marlins and everything, but 5 hours in the rain is more than enough for me.

And people around the country, including many on this board still don't get why a lot of folks don't go to more Marlins games. 5 hours of sitting in the rain with a little bit of baseball after a hard days work, and an hour + drive to the stadium does not make for a happy camper going home.

We need that domed stadium, and NOW. Games like tonight do more to turn casual fans off more than anything else. Well that is unless its the 9th inning and you see Jorge Julio :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score

Thats nothing. I would run for watch the game under some cover when there was rain, but some guy with a 7 year old kid stayed in their seats the whole time. The kid started coughing, the guy is going to hear it from his wife. LOL

Top Bottom