What's new

Welcome to Version 1.2!

There is a ton of new stuff in here. If anything seems strange or if you have any comments, make them here. ENJOY!

Here's the list again:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[:DISPLAY:] Ability to autohide forthcoming calendar events when none to show
[:DISPLAY:] Ability to autohide today's birthdays when none to show

[:GLOBAL:] Board guidelines/rules feature added
[:GLOBAL:] "Site Jump" added to "Forum Jump" drop down menu
[:GLOBAL:] Restyled header, combining new link strip with icons
[:GLOBAL:] Forum read cookies centralized into one serialized cookie
[:GLOBAL:] Auto session ID hiding - uses cookies where available - No more long string of numbers in URL
[:GLOBAL:] More "number_format" usage for uniformed look
[:GLOBAL:] Signature separator now fully skinnable

[:FORUMS:] Auto "new posts" forum marker reset when viewing topic list
[:FORUMS:] External redirect setting available on all forums; redirects to any specified page/site
[:FORUMS:] Short URL tags; easy & quick access to forums & topics; search engine friendlier too!
[:FORUMS:] Forum rules display above forum, topic and posting screens
[:FORUMS:] "Jump to page" feature in forum and topic views

[:MEMBERS:] Personal Photo facility added to enable members to upload/link to a personal photo
[:MEMBERS:] New avatar control panel; including new avatar galleries / auto resizer
[:MEMBERS:] Integrity Messenger integration added
[:MEMBERS:] Custom profile fields can now be used in Topic View (CPU saving option)
[:MEMBERS:] New registration authorization system allows for validation emails to be resent
[:MEMBERS:] New streamlined lost password system; allows member to select their own password
[:MEMBERS:] Ability to resend validation email
[:MEMBERS:] Ability to edit topic title (group opt.) - editing first post allows title edit
[:MEMBERS:] Flood control / max email per day added to stop bulk mail being sent via the board

[:CALENDAR:] Ranged Events feature; includes user defined font & bg colours
[:CALENDAR:] Recurring Events; repeat weekly, monthly or annually
[:CALENDAR:] New, improved layout - turn birthdays on and off

[:pOSTING:] Quick Reply feature added. On/Off switch for each forum
[:pOSTING:] More list options added by using
  1. /
    • /
      • /
        • /

• [:pOSTING:] New tag added; executes HTML and keeps the original formatting intact.
            [:pOSTING:] Admin settable word wrap limit - stops long unbroken words from distoring the tables
            [:pOSTING:] BB Code help screen added, shows common code usage
            [:pOSTING:] Error screens show text area with any post material in allowing you to copy it before hitting "back"
            [:pOSTING:] Ability to show inline attached images as thumbnails
            [:pOSTING:] "Enable Topic Tracking" checkbox in each new post / reply post page

[:pOLLING:] Topic starter / Super Moderator can create a poll after the topic has been posted
            [:pOLLING:] Admin setting for the maximum number of poll questions allowed
            [:pOLLING:] When editing a poll, the editor has an option to add new choices to the poll
            [:pOLLING:] Admin option to allow members to view poll results without forfeiting their vote

[:SEARCHING:] Full text searching available; vastly reduced searching times and improved efficiency
            [:SEARCHING:] View results as post now orders by post date, not topic's last posted date

[:MESSAGING:] Private messages includes better error handler to prevent lost messages when an error occurs
            [:MESSAGING:] New "Empty PM Folders" feature to quickly prune saved messages
            [:MESSAGING:] Inbox, Sent items and custom folders shown in main UCP menu for quick access

[:ONLINE USERS:] New sorting options added; ability to view only members or guests

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEE

No seriously...it is....good job Admin.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
now is there a way to make the fast reply a default setting?

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
This is what i am talking about! Sweet! Thanks Admin a whole lot. The colors and every thing look Perfect... :arms

Glad you like it, you are going to be constantly noticing new goodies. They are everywhere.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Admin didnt do crap.

Thank the guys at Invision.

:hat

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
OK.

You can be the first member of the Kiss Das' a** Club.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
Um..comment...the orange on the forum....not pretty...reminds me of another board's colors

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Um..comment...the orange on the forum....not pretty...reminds me of another board's colors
I noticed that also, but man what a change! :w00t

This is great Admin! I think I speak for everyone when I say we all appreciate what you do for this forum, and what a difference there is. I like it much better than before. :cool

It's the little things that really count. ;)

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Josh it sucks don't be afraid to tell Admin he knows and he knows that it will soon be mine.

Hat has already felt my wrath and next is Admin.

I also will start advertising Cuban Cigars and Bombs on this site...

You know The Good Stuff

Then Admin will be flogged and beaten.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's horrible! I will help Admin jump you before any of that ever happens!

Mua HA HA! (evil laugh)

Yeah, I needed something other than black and it came to mind. Changed to gray now...

Top Bottom