What's new

well i just got my opening day tix...

dontbackspace

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just ordered my tickets and im super excited but im kinda dissapointed. It actually kinda weird, the only seats left were the upper deck seats :banghead ... cause i waited to long, but I miss the days where like no one came(kinda, but not really lol) I think that im just to spoiled at the fact that I almost always would be able to sit in the front row of the outfield!!! :cool I also think that the fans in the outfeild are THE BEST fans in the WHOLE stadium :thumbup ...they make the game seem so alive. And i think that the upper deck is well kinda boring, :whistle

fauowls44

Muckdog
Reaction score
You didn't expect opening day tickets to be hard to get? No matter how bad attendence is, the opener is almost always sold out....in pretty much every mlb park. I suggest buying tickets earlier next time or better yet, get a season ticket plan and you'll get good seats for a bunch of games.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
My dad and I waited too long. again. We got stuck w/ upper deck seats. ugh.

Same thing happened for Red Sox ST.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's not that bad being in the upper deck opening day. At least you get to be there and about 3 games later, ticket availability is no longer problem.

Top Bottom