What's new

Wendy's manager gets shot over...

marlins02

Hot-headed shooter wanted more chili sauce
BY ERIKA BERAS
eberas@MiamiHerald.com

A Wendy's restaurant manager almost lost his life to a disgruntled customer early Tuesday morning.

The cause?

Chili sauce. The shooter wanted more.

According to Miami-Dade police, just after midnight, a man was going through the Wendy's drive-through at 18181 NW 27th Ave. As he picked up his meal, he told the attendant he wanted extra chili sauce.

When he didn't get his sauce right away, he began arguing with the attendant.

Then, when he did get his sauce, he wanted more.

The attendant told him restaurant policy prohibits a customer getting more than three packets.

The customer insisted on 10.

The female attendant complied, but the customer continued arguing.

The attendant asked the customer to pull up so the manager could come out and speak with him.

''The manager came out to inform him of company policy, and he shot at him several times,'' said Mary Walters, a Miami-Dade police spokeswoman.

The manager was struck in the left arm. He was taken to the Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital and is expected to recover.

The customer fled in a brown four-door vehicle with a female passenger.

:|

with the experience ive had, the people at the wendy's on NE 163rd wouldve shot back.

yenta

Muckdog
Reaction score
I am too astounded to speak. What is this world coming to???

Does everyone out there have a gun but me?

yankeefan21

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wait. I'm confused. Did the customer at least get his chili sauce?

marlins02

All I can say is....

LOL, Miami

i know

remember that dude that worked at burger king that jumped out the drive thru window and beat a customer up over some change??

and i know everytime ive gone to that wendy's on NE 163rd i feel im one order away from getting shanked.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
I just wish I could actually get my little dipping sauce when i order a thing of chicken nuggets.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score

apparently so...well i dont either...but hey, at least a gun makes rediculous people do even more rediculous things with it! everyone should have one! :blink:

Reaction score

apparently so...well i dont either...but hey, at least a gun makes rediculous people do even more rediculous things with it! everyone should have one! :blink:

Yeah guns are terrible. Now when Bush decides to take away all your civil liberties and station federal agents all around and in your house to minitor your actions, you can throw spitballs at them.

By the way I'm not joking. Guns protect us from the government, take away our right to own them, and government can have a field day with us. Punish people more severely who use them to commit crimes, but let me protect myself and my family from the Leviathan.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score

Yeah guns are terrible. Now when Bush decides to take away all your civil liberties and station federal agents all around and in your house to minitor your actions, you can throw spitballs at them.

By the way I'm not joking. Guns protect us from the government, take away our right to own them, and government can have a field day with us. Punish people more severely who use them to commit crimes, but let me protect myself and my family from the Leviathan.
wait wait wait...you said you arent joking right?

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score

I know that it really hasn't anything to do with the topic but you hit the nail on the head. The right to firearms has outdated one of its original uses for people using it to survive in the wild, but the right to firearms is there for the people to fight back against the government should it ever overstep its boundaries to the point where it is borderline revoking of the Constitution.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, the customer is always right aren't they? :|
most especially when the customer has a gun...i wonder if he got more chili or not?

Night Phantom

Article clearly says he did. Our education system fails again.

And btw, ridiculous doesn't have an 'e' in it.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
Article clearly says he did. Our education system fails again.

And btw, ridiculous doesn't have an 'e' in it.
thanks captaIn spellIng bee man...Ill be sure to Include an I the next time I say somethIng Is rIdIculous

Night Phantom

Just remember how well you can comprehend the English language whenever you want the government to do something for you.

Top Bottom