What's new

What colleges have you been accepted to?

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
I got into UM today. They are giving me 24 K a year.
I'm waiting for a response from UF.
Also, I'm waiting for an interview at Nova Southeastern for the Dual Program for Dentistry. I already got a full ride there for undergrad.

Anyone else get accepted?

Reaction score
USF... Honors College Pending...
United States Naval Academy... I gotta finish to more things in my packet... and basically a laundry list of NROTC based schools

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I haven't left community college yet, but I got into University of Mary Washington, Longwood University, Old Dominion University, and James Madison University. I didn't get into my first choice (William & Mary) and didn't apply for my dream school (Oregon State University).

I'm going to James Madison University, I haven't filed a FAFSA yet.

Reaction score
My ROTC SAI (teacher) keeps trying to push me towards James Madison... probably because he used to live near it... what can you tell me about it?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
This reminds me I need to file my FAFSA.

I applied and was accepted to 4 schools last year. (4/4....not a bad batting average....not meaning to gloat)
1) Florida State University - GO NOLE METEOROLOGY! (I picked and currently attend FSU)
2) Georgia Institute of Technology - Decent Atmospheric Sciences program with large endowment by Ford Motor Co.
3) Tulane University - I applied 2 days before Katrina as a Chem. Major, but it is a respected college in sciences
4) Florida International University - Hometown discount given to FIU as I grew up on campus basically and they have good Science programs including Engineering and Chemistry.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
My ROTC SAI (teacher) keeps trying to push me towards James Madison... probably because he used to live near it... what can you tell me about it?

It's an absolute ball. It's in the Shenandoah Valley in Northwest Virginia - there are about 14,000 undergraduate students there, and the women are absolutely gorgeous.

The school itself is a very good academic institution as well, as good as the University of Virginia or Va Tech. What are you planning on studying?

Reaction score
Pre-Med... to physical therapy... try to get some kind of sports management minor in there somewhere... I was kinda sold after the first comma... :p ...

Top Bottom