What's new

What do you guys think?

AJxAcex34

Muckdog
Reaction score
With Jeremy coming back hopefully within a week and JJ next month, if we can stay healthy and be close to atleast the wild card do u guys think we will make a deal for a CF or an OF that can play CF. I think Amezega has done all he can do, Reggie and Reed suck and i dont think De Aza is going to do much.

With Toronto struggling and 9.5 games back already, B.J Ryan out for the year Halladay out 4-6 weeks. They are done. Do u guys think the marlins would go after Alex Rios? I remember there was some talk about him in the off season.

Have you guys seen what B.J Upton is doing, I think we missed out there with that trade.

Just thinking ahead and throwing a name out there.

LordMagnus

Muckdog
Reaction score
All of this is irrelevant if our starting pitching doesn't turn things around. With Atlanta and New York both playing off to a fast start, we don't really have too much of a chance to catch them anyhow, so let's not mortgage the future entirely.

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score
Too bad we couldn't have traded Petit for Dukes or Upton from Tampa.

Nny

Muckdog
Reaction score
Keep in mind that Upton has an extrodiantly high BABIP at the moment, and will come back down to earth later in the season.

Personally I like the take the front office took: Every team has holes. A CF hole is a lot easier to fill then a pitching hole, so why jepordize our pitching for a CFer.

PSN

Muckdog
Reaction score
they didn't do it last year when they were in the wild-card hunt in August, so I doubt they would do it this year

FishFanInPA

The more appropriate question....If we continue to fall, will Willis or Cabs go??? Losing to the Nats is unacceptable/

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
The more appropriate question....If we continue to fall, will Willis or Cabs go??? Losing to the Nats is unacceptable/
Oh please, the Nationals are going to win atleast 45 more games this season.... I think

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
They'll stick with De Aza....unless he turns out to be the next reggie/reed.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
I expect De Aza out there for the remainder of the season and we again tepidly address this issue in the offseason.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I expect De Aza out there for the remainder of the season and we again tepidly address this issue in the offseason.
you don't think De Aza's going to be good?

A career .266 MiLB slap hitter who was a rule V pick?

Surefire superstar right there.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
A career .266 MiLB slap hitter who was a rule V pick?

Surefire superstar right there.
I lold

Top Bottom