What's new

What is the worst sport in the world?

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
What is the worst sport in the world?

I think it is All of the Above.

marlins02

Ill go with D, all of the above. this s*** is flatout boring to me, i still dont get what people love about this sport.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow, Phlub you just really don't know about this...

You say Soccer is the most popular sport because it's cheap to play what about Football because that's only catching on in Germany? What do you need for Football? A Ball!

What do you need for Baseball... A Stick and something to hit...

Read The Clemente story you'll find it's real easy...?

Soccer and Nascar are growing more popular and now Soccer teams are getting their own stadiums in this country and their beautiful.

Also how do you explain The United and Beckham selling out every football Stadium their going too for $75 bucks a pop.

O wait you have your bass fishing...

Parody Thread!!!!111one!11one

LOL, Santa Anna is going to kick your a**.

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know soccer is the most popular sport in the world

But I did this thread for the purpose, to show Santa Anna soccer isn't that big. Sure its big amongst 8 year olds in America. But most grow out of it. Soccer may be growing, NASCAR is already huge unfortunately.

To play real football you need pads, helmets, jerseys, football pants, cleats, gloves, and a real football field.

Baseball is cheap to play, as is basketball.

My argument stands, it actually came from a person on ESPN, I won't say who though, because they are probly one of your favorite Sportscenter anchors.

Not trying to be a c*ck, just stating what I think. Santa Anna annoyed me with his thread so I decided to give him sort of a jab back in good fun.

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
This sooooooo reminds me of one of my professor's tests!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
DAmn, I thought cricket was the worst sport in the world.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know soccer is the most popular sport in the world

But I did this thread for the purpose, to show Santa Anna soccer isn't that big. Sure its big amongst 8 year olds in America. But most grow out of it. Soccer may be growing, NASCAR is already huge unfortunately.

To play real football you need pads, helmets, jerseys, football pants, cleats, gloves, and a real football field.

Baseball is cheap to play, as is basketball.

My argument stands, it actually came from a person on ESPN, I won't say who though, because they are probly one of your favorite Sportscenter anchors.

Not trying to be a c*ck, just stating what I think. Santa Anna annoyed me with his thread so I decided to give him sort of a jab back in good fun.
Actually Soccer will be big time Sport in another ten years.

Top Bottom