What's new

What u think?

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
i say 2nd if we play like we are the last 2 games.With a Wild Card berth to playoff.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i say 2nd if we play like we are the last 2 games.With a Wild Card berth to playoff.
3rd at best right now....

maybe not even

we got a lot of work to do.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
i say 2nd cuz Expos will not last that long... And we can take Philles if we play well and with a lil help of Braves we can get pass them.. And Mets let not even go there..

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i say 2nd cuz Expos will not last that long... And we can take Philles if we play well and with a lil help of Braves we can get pass them.. And Mets let not even go there..
Expos are gonna cool off.

all the teams will.

but i dont think they will 'go away'

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
no way in hell we finish second....

well if philly has a rash of injuries then maybe.

we finish third or fourth depending on how montreal does....

of course if the metropolitians decide to start playing to their potential we finish in last.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Expos are gonna cool off.

all the teams will.

but i dont think they will 'go away' Call me crazy.. but I believe the Expos have enough to win the wild card :mischief2

LiLLaz#8

I think 2nd place and a wildcard berth because every one in the nl east will have to cool off and the marlins will get hot at a time in the season. :)

Top Bottom