What's new

what want wrong on fri and saturday?

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
we cannot find a way to beat those mets at home. their feel like their at home here in miami .their have won 5 game in row here .i know i pitching have not play as good as their can .too many pitcher in DL but bats are not making noise. we leaving too many on base. how can we beat them ?we got one more home game before we hit road again.

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
sh*t happens.

This team isn't that good.

Reason63

Muckdog
Reaction score
I swear the met fans sitting in front of me smelled like wet dogs.

hahahaha good one. i went to the game on saturday night and its just so sad how you can hear all the mets fans cheering over the marlins. I felt like i was at Shea stadium with everyone cheering over the marlins. :thumbdown

fauowls44

Muckdog
Reaction score

hahahaha good one. i went to the game on saturday night and its just so sad how you can hear all the mets fans cheering over the marlins. I felt like i was at Shea stadium with everyone cheering over the marlins. :thumbdown

It was pretty loud from the Mets fans last night. I find it annoying and obnoxious, but there's only one way to swing it to a pro-marlins crowd....and that is by beating the Mets at home. The Marlins gave the Marlins fans there the last two games very little to cheer about.

Backin2008

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Mets are just a vastly superior team than the Marlins are. In 2003 and 2004 you didn't hear a peep out of the Mets fans because they were all wearing Marlins jerseys. I hate to say it...by Miami is chock full of front runners.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Same thing happened on Sunday too.... team got outscored

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score

It was pretty loud from the Mets fans last night. I find it annoying and obnoxious, but there's only one way to swing it to a pro-marlins crowd....and that is by beating the Mets at home. The Marlins gave the Marlins fans there the last two games very little to cheer about.

Yep, I was there and watching a joke like Obermueller pitch didn't leave me in a good mood.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score

Yep, I was there and watching a joke like Obermueller pitch didn't leave me in a good mood.
I decided at the last minute not to go to that game...I'm sure happy I stayed at home.

how was El Gran Combo?

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score

I decided at the last minute not to go to that game...I'm sure happy I stayed at home.

how was El Gran Combo?

They had the crowd going and it was fun to stay for a few songs, but I'm not familiar with them or their music and I had to jet because I live 200 miles from the stadium.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
we got pimp slapped during the series. would have been nice to take 2 out of 3

Top Bottom